PDA

View Full Version : My newest project and first post.

EmmaJB
08-25-2010, 03:18 PM
I just signed up for an account on this website as I'm becoming more and more addicted to knitting.
I just made a camera case from a pattern that I made up as I went along, and for my first pattern ever, I think it turned out pretty nicely :).
If you have some feedback, it'd be appreciated. I'm fairly new at this (I learned when I was 10 but have only knitted off and on until now).
Also, I attached the pictures but if they aren't showing up, let me know.

yarncharmer
08-25-2010, 04:25 PM
Hi Emma! Welcome to knittinghelp. Your pictures aren't showing up for me, and I'm sorry to say I don't know how to help you, but I'm sure someone with more experience will be along soon to help. Looking forward to seeing your project!

Jan in CA
08-25-2010, 05:55 PM
Click the link in my signature or at the top of the page for info on photo posting. :thumbsup:

EmmaJB
10-18-2010, 04:06 PM
I tried doing that but it's bringing me to a page that says I don't have permission to do that.

kmaclean
10-18-2010, 05:01 PM
If I remember right I had this problem as well ... I think you have to have a certain number of posts before it will let you post links/attachments. It's not very many ... I think it's something like 3 posts or 5 posts, something along those lines.

Keep trying ... can't wait to see your project! :thumbsup:

Lana
10-19-2010, 08:55 AM
I just signed up for an account on this website as I'm becoming more and more addicted to knitting.

Hmmmm, knitting as an addiction?
I've always thought of it as an obsessive compulsion. :teehee:

Welcome aboard. I think you'll love it here