View Full Version : YB?

10-03-2010, 06:38 PM
I'm making a dishcloth for my mom, and i ran into the abbreviation yb. I know it means yarn back, but i'm not sure how to do it. since its after a purl stitch, is it basically just a yo backwards? :zombie: :wall:

10-03-2010, 06:59 PM
No it just means move the yarn to the back, probably because you're going to slip a stitch and you want to have the yarn behind the slip st.