PDA

View Full Version : FO: Mittens

sorifes
01-16-2011, 11:13 PM
I know mittens aren't spectacular and I've made like a billion pair of them but these ones just felt super cool to me and I had to share. A girl at work wanted some mittens knitted for her but she said she wanted something cool so I did this

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/sorifes/IMAG0120.jpg

I literally just finished the B mitten a couple of minutes ago. :woot: I showed her the K one when I finished it and she thinks it's awesome. She'll be happy on tuesday when I give them to her :D

kmaclean
01-16-2011, 11:57 PM
Neat idea! :yay:

What do the letters stand for .... her initials?

Mokumegane
01-17-2011, 12:01 AM
I'm thinking they are... they also look like mittens for someone with longer, thinner hands. This looks like something my daughter would love... all pink and letters in it.

Lana
01-17-2011, 08:00 AM
Those have to be the coolest warmest mittens I've ever seen.

And the are spectacular.

ArtLady1981
01-18-2011, 07:46 PM
Really nice mitts! Did you knit the initials in as you went, or did you use duplicate stitch to add them later? Either way...they are very very nice!!!

Breezed
01-21-2011, 11:23 AM
That's cool you added the letters. It's a little dark but the pink color looks like it may be really pretty and the mitts look really soft. I was also wondering if you knitted the letters in or dup stitch? How does the inside feel in those spots on top of your hand? I have a major peeve about seams rubbing on my toes/feet/hands especially. It drives me nuts and my bf thinks I'm crazy.