View Full Version : Looking for an online cowl pattern

01-23-2011, 10:16 PM
My home computer is on the fritz right now and I need to find a pattern on someone's blog that I had put in my "Favorites" (but now can't get to). I need to print out the directions she had for a very simple cowl knit with Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick & Quick yarn and size 19 circular needles.

On her blog, she has a few pics of getting started by casting on with the knitted cast on for 70 stitches. But beyond that, I can't remember anything about it.

If anyone here can point me in the right direction to find that blog I will be ETERNALLY grateful!!!!!:muah:

TIA, knitcindy

01-24-2011, 12:06 AM
Do you remember the color? Was it the Mustard cowl?

Jan in CA
01-24-2011, 12:33 AM
This one?

Or this one?

01-24-2011, 12:57 AM
Ahh, the Uneven cowl is the one I had in mind, but didn't remember the right name.

Jan in CA
01-24-2011, 01:45 AM
Don't know if that's it, but I did a filtered search on Rav and came up with those two.

01-24-2011, 04:52 PM

Sorry, but it's not either one of those. I think the yarn was a green/mustard-y sort of color. She had pics on there that showed how to cast on and then turn the needles around to get started knitting in the round.

Anyone else??

01-27-2011, 10:34 PM
You're halfway there if you already know the needle size and the number of stitches to cast on. I make those all the time. I like them better than scarves because they're not flapping in the breeze and take less time to make. And less yarn. I can pull them up over my face if it gets windy. I knit mine in a rib stitch. They'll be 9 inches high.