PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

TheEagerCrafter
02-23-2011, 11:05 AM
I just wanted to make this post to introduce myself. I am new to KnittingHelp and new to knitting/crocheting. I am self taught and am in love with the craft. I am currently working on a crochet project that is beginner friendly. I found it in a magazine. Its a baby blanket. So far so good. I am about 50% through it. I would post a pic of it but I havent figured out how to post pics yet :aww:

I would love to meet some new people and make new friends. Hope to talk to you all soon :heart:

catlvr
02-23-2011, 12:18 PM
I just wanted to make this post to introduce myself. I am new to KnittingHelp and new to knitting/crocheting. I am self taught and am in love with the craft. I am currently working on a crochet project that is beginner friendly. I found it in a magazine. Its a baby blanket. So far so good. I am about 50% through it. I would post a pic of it but I havent figured out how to post pics yet :aww:

I would love to meet some new people and make new friends. Hope to talk to you all soon :heart:

Hi! I am self taught too. I crochet more than knit since I'm better at crochet LOL Currently working on a round ripple, they are fun to do and beginner friendly too.

TheEagerCrafter
02-23-2011, 12:47 PM
Round Ripple?? I'll have to look that up--sounds cute and fun lol

Antares
03-04-2011, 09:47 PM
Hello, Eager, and welcome to the forum.

I'm a long-time crocheter and a short-time knitter. These days, though, I'm mostly a kayak fisherwoman what with the gorgeous warm, spring weather we're having here in Texas. I guess you could say I'm a seasonal crafter. In particular, spring and fall tempt me to be outside doing . . . something (not crocheting or knitting, that's for sure).

Please do post pictures of your finished projects. We love to see them and to applaud your work!!

FSummer
05-19-2011, 02:37 AM
Hello everyone...i'm new to this forum too !

gtimi90
08-18-2011, 09:51 AM
Hi,
I'm new here too. :)

gtimi90
08-18-2011, 09:51 AM
And I'd like to share a picture... :)

Breezed
08-18-2011, 11:34 AM
Hi all of you new people. Welcome, while I taught myself to knit about a year ago - I just recently taught myself crochet. I LOVE IT. (not more than knitting though) I really prefer crocheted dish/bath cloths, and I have gone made making them this week. It's great practice, you don't have to follow a specific pattern, and it's super fun, and almost instant gratification because it's so fast.

Good luck, keep at it, and don't give up! I know I can always use more crafty friends.