PDA

View Full Version : The Member Formerly Known As Demonica

saracidaltendencies
04-27-2011, 10:00 PM
I requested a screename change. I was Demonica, but, I'm abandoning that screename since it was associated with my old website and I have recently closed it down along with all accounts associated with that name. Figured I'd make a post to avoid confusion...lol

suzeeq
04-27-2011, 11:15 PM
Hi again. Welcome back!!

Jan in CA
04-28-2011, 12:53 AM
Wow, that's quite a mouthful... :zombie: Not sure what to shorten that to and don't know your 'real' name. :lol:

Glad you're hanging out a bit more now. :thumbsup:

saracidaltendencies
04-28-2011, 08:51 AM
haha...Yeah, it's a play on the name of a band from the early 90's, Suicidal Tendencies...I replaced the "Sui" with my first name, I thought it was humorous...:teehee:

wellslipmystitches
04-28-2011, 11:36 AM
Were ya gone?!? Glad your name isn't Homi! :>)

Will we hear more from you now?
Jean

saracidaltendencies
04-28-2011, 12:09 PM
:teehee:

No, I've been around just not up to much of anything lately...Colds have been passed around my dumb house non-stop for almost 2 months now...Stupid weather...lol

Jan in CA
04-28-2011, 12:31 PM
haha...Yeah, it's a play on the name of a band from the early 90's, Suicidal Tendencies...I replaced the "Sui" with my first name, I thought it was humorous...:teehee:

Ohhh okay. I think I'll go with calling you Sara. :teehee:

Becky Morgan
04-28-2011, 09:54 PM
I hear you...between the colds, the mean viral bronchitis and this screamingly crazy weather, I feel like I've got nothing done this year!

saracidaltendencies
04-29-2011, 10:13 PM
Yeah, this year has had a ROUGH start! Then, now that everyone seems to be getting better, I mowed the lawn yesterday and ended up burning my hand pretty good on the cylinder thing next to the motor when I was trying to adjust the wheels...That was just awesome! lol