PDA

View Full Version : And Now For Something....

saracidaltendencies
05-03-2011, 09:54 PM
After a looooong hiatus from knitting I finally finished 2 projects...Requests from one of my cousins, a slouch hat and a purse/pouch thing...lol...

Antares
05-03-2011, 11:00 PM
Those are great! Good job!

Jan in CA
05-03-2011, 11:44 PM
Very cute! :thumbsup:

salmonmac
05-04-2011, 05:54 AM
Really striking looking. It's good to be back knitting isn't it? Nice work.

MerigoldinWA
05-04-2011, 08:46 AM
Nice to have you back. I remember your old name. :) Cute set. The bag looks tiny, but they have a lot of tiny things they like to have bags for these days.

saracidaltendencies
05-04-2011, 09:17 AM
Yeah, I definitely got my knitting groove back after doing these...I swear, these are the first things I've made in probably close to a year :sad:

And yes, the bag is pretty small...lol...She wanted it to be small so she could keep her wallet and car keys in it and keep it on her wrist while at the gym...It's about the size of a man's wallet...lol

margz3
05-04-2011, 10:27 AM
nice work :thumbsup: welcome back!

Woodi
05-04-2011, 06:35 PM
Love it! The colors are smashing too.

btw: why did you change your name from Demonica? and I certainly hope you don't have any saracidal tendencies. Is your real name Sara?

saracidaltendencies
05-04-2011, 10:49 PM
There is a band from the early 90's called Suicidal Tendencies and for some reason, a couple weeks ago, Saracidal (yes, Sara is my name) Tendencies popped into my head and I thought it was humorous so I decided to go with it...lol...I ditched the Demonica name because the name was born from my Halloween website which, after about 8 years, I decided to close 'cause life just got too hectic to keep up with a website and I got rid of all e-mail accounts and such associated with the name...So yeah, the Saracidal Tendencies I chose just 'cause I thought it was a funny play on my name and the band's name...lol

saracidaltendencies
05-04-2011, 10:52 PM
OH! Forgot to mention, the silver yarn is awesome (as is the black) because it has like tinsel-y stuff intertwined with it so it's sparkly...It's one of the Vanna's Choice yarns, I can't remember the name off the top of my head but I really like it, you don't really get the whole effect of the silver yarn in the pic though :(

bambi
05-05-2011, 10:55 PM
Well, that set is really cute and I missed you!!! Regardless of name, I am so happy to "see" you.

ArtLady1981
05-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Very nice! I like the gray and black together...and the embellishments on the pouch-purse really add something special to it! Great work!