PDA

View Full Version : Oat Couture Laguna blouse pattern snafu

cmhoover1
05-20-2011, 08:12 PM
This pattern is very nice-super easy and it looks beautiful in the new Berrocco Weekender yarn...however, I'm on the front left and it wants me to K3 tog 16 times and then put the remaining 16 stitches on a holder. Problem is, I only have 48 stitches total. These are the same directions as the back...so should I knit 3 tog until I have 16 left, so there will be 16 stitches to sew to the back...
...or wait til Oat Couture emails me back? There were no corrections for this pattern on their website.
I really wanted to finish it this weekend. :knitting:

cmhoover1
05-20-2011, 08:39 PM
This pattern is very nice-super easy and it looks beautiful in the new Berrocco Weekender yarn...however, I'm on the front left and it wants me to K3 tog 16 times and then put the remaining 16 stitches on a holder. Problem is, I only have 48 stitches total. These are the same directions as the back...so should I knit 3 tog until I have 16 left, so there will be 16 stitches to sew to the back...
...or wait til Oat Couture emails me back? There were no corrections for this pattern on their website.
I really wanted to finish it this weekend. :knitting:

I figured it out...I looked at the back and it all made sense...must be knitting too much..OD'd on patterns and yarn!!! My bad!:notworthy: