PDA

View Full Version : FRENCH PATTERN HELP!

bridgetteface
06-04-2011, 09:10 PM
I purchased three phildar patterns and I have tried very hard to translate them, I've used all the lists of french to english knitting terms but I am still struggling. Any help please?:grphug:

Jan in CA
06-04-2011, 10:47 PM
While you're waiting to see if we have someone who speaks French here here's another thought... Are you on Ravelry? (It's free) Sometimes there is a specific group for certain designers or patterns on there. Also you can see if someone who speaks english has done the pattern and may be able to help you.

bridgetteface
06-04-2011, 11:04 PM
While you're waiting to see if we have someone who speaks French here here's another thought... Are you on Ravelry? (It's free) Sometimes there is a specific group for certain designers or patterns on there. Also you can see if someone who speaks english has done the pattern and may be able to help you.
yes I am on ravelry, and everyone who did the pattern only speaks french and I messaged them, no response. But I will check groups thanks

suzeeq
06-04-2011, 11:36 PM
There's a group on Ravelry called Excuse Me, that helps with translating patterns.

bridgetteface
06-05-2011, 12:05 AM
There's a group on Ravelry called Excuse Me, that helps with translating patterns.
thank youuuuuuuu ily,