PDA

View Full Version : Surprise and Congratulations!

wellslipmystitches
10-12-2011, 02:36 PM
While looking for some poetry books at Amazon.com I stumbled on a title that sounded familiar. I saw it on a blog right here at KH. It's the poetry collection called Melancholia and Other Destinations written by "saracidaltendencies". She's finished with all the aggravations and it's published! :cheering:

Congratulations, Sara. You should have told every one. After all we knew you when you were just Demonica who sent lots of snappy and sassy jokes to the KH Lounge.

Had a really good review too - part of which said, "not about rainbows and ponies". So, now everybody at KH knows cause I told 'em. Wanna make something of it?
All my best wishes for your success. Jean

saracidaltendencies
10-12-2011, 02:52 PM
Thank you, Jean, for your kind words! :hug:

fatoldladyinpjs
10-12-2011, 09:21 PM
Congrats, Sara! When you get rich and famous we'll say, We knew her way back when. Any poems about your critters that drive you crazy? lol

Jan in CA
10-13-2011, 12:23 AM
Congratulations, Sara! :yay:

saracidaltendencies
10-13-2011, 10:34 AM
Any poems about your critters that drive you crazy? lol

hahaha...No, no poems about the buttheads...LOL!

kittykins
10-14-2011, 04:48 PM
Sara, I just had to add my congratulations! I've read a sampling of your work and you are a truly gifted, talented woman!:yay: You write from the bottom of your heart...the pit of your stomach. A rare talent indeed. All my good wishes go out to you. Jeanie

salmonmac
10-15-2011, 12:13 PM
Thanks so much Jean for telling everyone here. Congratulations and all the very best to you Sara on the publications of the poems.

bambi
10-15-2011, 03:42 PM
That is really cool, Sara! Congratulations!