PDA

View Full Version : Unknown pattern

NifferDen
10-30-2011, 04:55 PM
So I started on a scarf for my husband a couple of years ago. I never finished it and now I'm trying to figure out what I did. I have no clue. Everything i've tried doesn't work. It's showing knits and purls on both sides, but one side is flat and the other side has raised knits. The purl is set back further. I remember there was some twist to the pattern but I can't remember now…obviously.
I doubt i've made any sense, but I have pictures of it to send to anyone willing to help. I would have attached them but they exceed the size limit allowed.
thanks in advance!!

salmonmac
10-30-2011, 05:25 PM
Why don't use try resizing the pictures according to these (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1118273#post1118273) recommendations? Then everyone will be able to see them and there's a better chance someone will recognize the pattern.

suzeeq
10-30-2011, 06:08 PM
You might need to make a few more posts in order to post pictures anyway. But when you can, you can resize them.

NifferDen
10-30-2011, 06:22 PM
Sorry, I'm in the snowy mess in PA right now without any electricity. Working from my new smart phone and didn't know I could even resize on this. Lol

Anyway, here are the photos. Hopefully someone can make sense of them. One is of the front, one of the back but I don't think you can tell much of a difference.55540

suzeeq
10-30-2011, 06:47 PM
It doesn't really look the same on both sides, I think. Could be some version of 'mistake rib' stitch. Or maybe Fisherman's/brioche rib that's done as k1, k1b and purled on the WS.