PDA

View Full Version : SOS - Katia Gatsby

priva
03-20-2012, 11:28 AM
I am going nuts trying to find Katia Gatsby #7. I had confirmation that my order from Knitting Fever was being shipped by ItsAllJustString but that seems to be bogus, despite a $20 delivery.

Does anyone have any ideas where I can get this?

suzeeq
03-20-2012, 11:38 AM
Hi priva, and welcome.

Putting your email address in a post isn't a good idea as spambots don't have to log in to read. You might have better luck deleting this post completely and posting in the Pattern Central forum. This one is for blogs and not many people read them.

priva
03-20-2012, 11:41 AM
Thanks so much for your suggestions - I am brand new at this and don't really know how it works. How do I delete it?

Hi priva, and welcome.

Putting your email address in a post isn't a good idea as spambots don't have to log in to read. You might have better luck deleting this post completely and posting in the Pattern Central forum. This one is for blogs and not many people read them.

Antares
03-20-2012, 12:48 PM
Yarnmarket has it, I think: http://www.yarnmarket.com/yarn/Katia_Yarn-Gatsby_Yarn-682.html

I sure hope you didn't pay the $20 for nothing!

Jan in CA
03-20-2012, 01:27 PM
Merged your two posts together and deleted the duplicate first post, and removed the email address. Other than the blog forum most other forums get used a lot so one post is all you need. :thumbsup:

suzeeq
03-20-2012, 01:39 PM
Jan did it for you, but in the future, you can click on the Edit button, then take out parts you don't want or add more, then save it. You can also delete your own posts by clicking Edit, then Delete.