PDA

View Full Version : I found a knitting circle!

LoveBugAngel
07-24-2012, 12:56 PM
Hey guys,

I haven't been here in a bit but I've still been knitting, haven't been motivated as much since the nice weather has come but last night I was walking my dog and there's a room ppl can rent out in my building and there was a sign that said summer knitting circle! So I knocked on the door and it's a free knitting club! So I went and it was fun! However I ended up doing more teaching then knitting haha! Imagine me teaching knitting! Anyway I told them about this site and how helpful you all are, so hopefully some of them will end up here! We meet again next Monday from 7-9!

Jan in CA
07-24-2012, 01:11 PM
That's awesome! I hope they continue to meet beyond summer!

salmonmac
07-24-2012, 06:41 PM
See one, do one. teach one. You're right on target. Great to find such a convenient group and I'm sure they're grateful for your help.

Antares
07-25-2012, 08:58 AM
Cool! Don't you love it when you stumble upon something really exciting? And a knitting group, whether old pros or newbies, is something I'd love to find a short walk from my place!

I hope you enjoy this group, and maybe they'll love knitting so much they'll want to keep meeting for a long long LONG time!