PDA

View Full Version : Magic Loop help

hiptobeme
01-29-2005, 01:48 PM
Ok Ive watched the video and casted on my stitches and I can get as far as she shows but then what? Ive knitted half my stitches but now what? do I need to bring all my stitches to the middle again and divide them in half again and then repeat? It doesnt seem very quick to me :cry: Maybe Im doing it wrong still. Ive also read this this tutorial http://www.az.com/~andrade/knit/mloop.html and it doesnt make anymore sense to me. Can anyone help?

amy
01-29-2005, 02:14 PM
Welcome hiptobeme!

It sounds like the video may have been one of the quirky ones that I'll be re-formatting as soon as I can. What's happening is that some videos won't play all the way through, but then, often, if you try viewing it a second time, it will play all the way through.

That video, when played all the way through, shows a couple rows of knitting, I'd say, after the cast on.

Sorry for the quirky videos.
Amy

hiptobeme
01-29-2005, 02:29 PM
Thanks Amy I downloaded the video to me computer an lo and behold the video is actually over 3 mintues long not the 1.55 which it kept playing at :) I think I "get it" now and I will definately try again later today.