PDA

View Full Version : I left my knitting bag outside the library...

ChroniclesofYarnia
02-17-2005, 08:14 PM
and didn't realize it til I got home and took the girls out of the bike trailer and "oh no! my bag isn't here". I was crying, the guy on the phone was a jerk, etc...but then I called back and a nice lady went outside and looked and there it was. My HUGE project is in there, my new size 2 dpn's, my 2 pr of Addi's, all of my little stuff I use when knitting, my Molekine planner....everything. I'm still alittle shaky. :cry: I'll feel better when dh gets home and I can go get it and have it all in my hands.

kitkat
02-17-2005, 09:27 PM
I am so glad that story had a happy little ending! I would have probably cried :shock:

Nuno930
02-17-2005, 09:33 PM
:shock: yeah i would have been crying too

Egeria
02-18-2005, 09:13 AM
What a scare! I'm so glad you got your bag back! I'd have bawled my eyes out.

knitfun
02-18-2005, 10:43 AM
Oh my goodness! Thank goodness that you get it back! That was close!

:D

ekgheiy
02-18-2005, 11:32 AM
I certainly would not have cried ... Instead I would have vocalized each and every vulgar piece of vocabulary in the English language, followed by an absolutely violent outbreak of abuse on any nearby inanimate objects ... pillow, chair, carpet, table and so forth. :lol:

So have you gotten your treasure back yet???

ChroniclesofYarnia
02-18-2005, 12:47 PM
oh yes, I got it back yesterday. phew.

beldaraan
02-18-2005, 12:50 PM
ROFLMAO Ekgheiy!!! Me too and then I would cry from sheer exhaustion.

gardenia
02-18-2005, 02:35 PM
YarnMommy, I'm so glad you got your bag back! As a Librarian and a Branch Manager, I am disappointed that the first guy you spoke with wasn't helpful to you. If I were you, I would call or write a letter to the library Director; not to get the staff in trouble, but to let them know that you weren't treated well so they can fix the problem. I'm *sure* that is not the type of service they want to provide.

TGIF,

Deb