PDA

View Full Version : What did I miss???

ekgheiy
03-01-2005, 03:01 PM
What did I miss last night at the chat?? I fell asleep before I had intended :oops: Sorry I could make it...

beldaraan
03-01-2005, 04:44 PM
There was a chat last night? :shock: :evil: :cry:

ekgheiy
03-01-2005, 05:55 PM
There was a chat last night? :shock: :evil: :cry:

I thought that chats were open every Monday night??? :? :oops: I could mistaken though ... :oops:

Nuno930
03-01-2005, 05:55 PM
oooh good to know. So Mondays are *the night* ? K I'll write it down

foldedbird
03-01-2005, 06:12 PM
The chat room is open 24/7 for anyone and everyone to use. We have yet to pick an official day of the week for chats, as I haven't gotten many responses for which day everyone likes the best.

Monday sounds like a good day to me for the "official" chats, so let's make it Monday for now. Eventually, I'd like to have 2 days a week, one day for folks in the Eastern time zone and one day for Pacific time zone.

I'm going to see if I can add a poll...

Denise

ekgheiy
03-01-2005, 06:36 PM
The chat room is open 24/7 for anyone and everyone to use. We have yet to pick an official day of the week for chats, as I haven't gotten many responses for which day everyone likes the best.

Monday sounds like a good day to me for the "official" chats, so let's make it Monday for now. Eventually, I'd like to have 2 days a week, one day for folks in the Eastern time zone and one day for Pacific time zone.

I'm going to see if I can add a poll...

Denise

Kewl! I think 2 weekly chats would be nice to account for time zones! Monday nights (eastern nights, that is ;)) are great for me ... knit ... drool over wresters ... chat w/ other knitters ... it just don't get no better than that ... :D

:arrow: (PS - I did, in fact, pay attention in English grammar. :) I just felt the need to clarify.) *giggle* :lol:

foldedbird
03-01-2005, 06:38 PM
OK, I only got two hours of sleep...what is a wrester???

ekgheiy
03-01-2005, 06:51 PM
OK, I only got two hours of sleep...what is a wrester???

Oops ... I meant wresTler ... :oops: Ha ha! I paid attention in grammar at the expensive of SPELLING!!!! HAHAHA!!! :lol: :oops: :roll:

foldedbird
03-01-2005, 06:55 PM
Us Virginians call it wraslin' ;)

ekgheiy
03-01-2005, 06:59 PM
Us Virginians call it wraslin' ;)

Oh yes, I know ... some Marylanders call it wraslin' too!! :lol:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
03-01-2005, 11:53 PM
According to Beldie, it's just called sex in Canada... something must have gotten lost in translation...

beldaraan
03-02-2005, 12:37 AM
You'll have to excuse Hildegard. I've been recommending this (http://www.sa.org/steps.php) site to her many times. She still hasn't made it past Step 1, but I have hope for her.

I should be able to make it on Mondays. Hope to catch some people online next week :)

amy
03-02-2005, 02:02 AM
Hey everyone, it looks like we may have an official knittinghelp chat room soon! DH is working on it, I'll keep you posted!

Denise, are you still interested in moderating? You can be the official chatroom moderator! :) I'd be psyched to have your help and experience!!

I can make appearances in the chat room, with the exception of these times:
Mon. 4:45-9:30pm (EST)
Tues. 6:30-10:30pm
Wed. 4:45-9:30pm

If you met at a time when I could participate for even an hour, I'd be psyched. If Mondays doesn't work out, I can always do the other time.

Amy

Hildegard_von_Knittin
03-02-2005, 09:37 PM
You'll have to excuse Hildegard. I've been recommending this (http://www.sa.org/steps.php) site to her many times. She still hasn't made it past Step 1, but I have hope for her.

okay you win, for now! :lol:

Mondays are good for me... actually and day is good for me except for Thursdays (Survivor, don'tcha know).