PDA

View Full Version : Help with the crotch in pants

bekkles
03-13-2005, 12:50 PM
I am currently working on a pair of pants for my son. I will be approaching the crotch shortly and wonder how to do this -- I am knitting in the round.

The person who was originally helped me come up with this pattern to customize for my sons size said she does a 3 step bind off or a kitchener stitch when she gets to the crotch before she starts the legs.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

ekgheiy
03-14-2005, 12:33 PM
I am currently working on a pair of pants for my son. I will be approaching the crotch shortly and wonder how to do this -- I am knitting in the round.

The person who was originally helped me come up with this pattern to customize for my sons size said she does a 3 step bind off or a kitchener stitch when she gets to the crotch before she starts the legs.

BUMP :happydance:

KellyK
03-14-2005, 12:35 PM

The last video on this page (http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/advanced_techniques/) shows kitchener stitch. REALLY easy.