PDA

View Full Version : OT: Cheezy Pet photos --share your pics!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Dynasty
10-22-2005, 08:40 PM
This isnt my pup but I found this pic online a few months ago and she's identical to my puppy, except mine's male and his name's Chicklet. I nicnamed him Mr. Chickels.. He just turned 1yr old, he's Laso Apso/terrie-poo mix. Cutey patooty :heart:

Lucy Fan
10-22-2005, 09:05 PM
Lucas and Frannie

InterNette
10-22-2005, 09:10 PM
aww Lucy they are adorable. When i get my doggy I am going to knit her hats too, lol
A hairless rat, omg, i know there is a reason god didnt allow me to have boys, my heart wouldnt hold up.

koolbreeze
10-22-2005, 09:12 PM
i'm glad i only got one!!! :roflhard:

Lucy Fan
10-22-2005, 09:39 PM
aww Lucy they are adorable. When i get my doggy I am going to knit her hats too, lol
A hairless rat, omg, i know there is a reason god didnt allow me to have boys, my heart wouldnt hold up.

Aw, thanks InterNette. They are my babies.

I couldn't handle a hairless rat either. My son, if ever I should have one, will have to just live with dissapointment if he should ever want a rat or a snake. :rofling:

Ingrid
10-22-2005, 11:06 PM
Carmell--The solution for the Naked Rat!!!!

aprildavis99
10-22-2005, 11:26 PM
Cute :inlove:

koolbreeze
10-22-2005, 11:32 PM
where in the world did you find that!!!!!!! :shock: ... :roflhard: that is cute!

Ingrid
10-22-2005, 11:34 PM
where in the world did you find that!!!!!!! :shock: ... :roflhard: that is cute!

It's absurd enough that I remember it being posted somewhere several months ago. I just Googled guinea pig dress and there it was.

So what color are you going to make? :rofling:

koolbreeze
10-22-2005, 11:37 PM
well :thinking: its a boy so i'd have to make is shorter than a dress.... but do you think my son will let me?!!!

feministmama
10-22-2005, 11:42 PM
Femmy....why are you knitting socks for Mike Rowe? Just curious. :lol:

Well I asked him. There is a website for the show Dirty Jobs that he is the host for. You can post questions there and he actually answers them. He said he wears a size 11. I'm thinking some knitpicks sock yarn. Not sure what color though. I think he is a doll. He is so funny. My son and I love his show. I can show him a dirty job! :shock:

Ingrid
10-22-2005, 11:49 PM
well :thinking: its a boy so i'd have to make is shorter than a dress.... but do you think my son will let me?!!!

You son might let you make a camo shirt for the rat, but I don't think the rat would put up with it! Mmmmm, bedding material. Maybe you can use a pink one as a threat if your son doesn't take care of it!! :rofling:

koolbreeze
10-23-2005, 12:28 AM
good one...i can see it now!

JessicaR
10-23-2005, 01:20 AM
That poor guinea pig. That picture is the laugh of the guinea pig forum I frequent.

KellyK
10-23-2005, 01:21 AM
Carmell, I think most of that rat is ADORABLE, but that pic, well, I was a bit :shock: at his "less adorable" parts! :roflhard: What's his name??

Poor rats....get a bad rap!

Femmy, that show IS great. I hope he appreciates your hard work! You may want to PM Rebecca, Queen of Socks, and ask her which KP yarn she recommends...

koolbreeze
10-23-2005, 10:53 AM
yeah i think thats my problem too. they are just like "HEY LOOK AT ME!!!" :oops: his name is Stinky. on the way home we kept smelling poo. we thought it was Krickett. but when i got out i checked her and it wasn't her. then Gino smelled the box the rat was in and it was him. so thats how he got the name. i told him if that is how he is going to smell hes going to the basement! i think he was nervous or somebody was cause he was in there with 2 other rats that were going to their doom. cause he doesn't smell!!! yay :happydance:

Ellen Edwards
10-25-2005, 10:41 AM
Scraps finally caught his tail...in my grandson's mini recliner!! :shock: :cheering:

SimplyKaar
10-25-2005, 11:19 AM
oeh oeh, I've got kitties to show off aswell!!! Granted, these aren't the best quality pictures... Iguess it's not that good an idea to test a new camera in the middle of the night but for now they'll do :)

Both cats were given to me about 5 weeks ago by 2 sister-in-laws who both thought their cat would be happier and living a more peaceful life in my calm, not-so-crowded house and I was happy to take them in :heart:

Here's Willem! He was very scared when he first moved in with me because he's been the living, breathing chewtoy for a young Jack Russell for the past 3 or so years but he's slowly rebuilding his confidence and it's a joy to watch him :) he's also turned into a huge cuddlebutt too!!
http://kaar.mekk.com/fotos/willem.jpg

And this is Sofie: younger than Willem and the completele oposite. She grew up with a small child just a few months older than she is and she's obviously used to a lot of noise, movement and touching/tail pulling etc because she's not easily scared at all. From day one she follows me around like a puppy and sits a few feet away from where ever I might be, intently studying what I'm doing: wether it be dishes, folding laundry or writing letters. Very cute if I do say so myself :)
http://kaar.mekk.com/fotos/sofie.jpg

suziehomemaker
10-25-2005, 11:26 AM
Adorable!!!

Jan in CA
10-25-2005, 01:11 PM
Everyone has such cute pets! Well except maybe for the rat! :shock: ;)

Here is another picture of Marshmallow with a closeup of her face and beautiful eyes! She was laying under cat tent which has eyelet at the edge.

http://purrcat-jan.smugmug.com/photos/3368773-L.jpg

Knitwise
10-25-2005, 04:26 PM
Awwwwwwwwe i wuv the kitties! I wish I had a digi-cam so I could picture my two. *starts writing letter to Santa.. um I been good! Really!*

KellyK
10-25-2005, 09:42 PM
Jan, that pic is INCREDIBLE!!!!

Danielle
10-25-2005, 10:48 PM
Marshmallow is so beautiful!!

Jan in CA
10-26-2005, 11:09 AM
Thanks Kelly and yellow_vw_beetle! Photography is another of my hobbies so I have fun taking pics. Pets are hard to get though, at least mine are. :lol:

Here's my gallery if you are interested.
http://purrcat-jan.smugmug.com/Photography

JessicaR
10-26-2005, 12:18 PM
That pic is great! You should enter it in a contest.

amy
10-26-2005, 10:46 PM
Jan, you're photography is gorgeous! I checked out a few sections of your gallery. Love the black cat in the sunlight, looks almost chocolate colored with that glowing light. So pretty!

Femm, I don't get cable TV, but I had to check out that website. The Dirty Jobs show looks very funny and original. The kind of show that makes you appreciate your "nice clean" job, whatever it may be! How cool that you're knitting him socks!

Lovin' all the pet pics!! :inlove:

Jan in CA
10-26-2005, 10:52 PM
Jan, you're photography is gorgeous! I checked out a few sections of your gallery. Love the black cat in the sunlight, looks almost chocolate colored with that glowing light. So pretty!

Thank you! The black cat is Sierra and she did seem to be a dark chocolate brown in the sunlight although she looked black otherwise. She passed away almost a year ago at the age of 16.

Femm, I don't get cable TV, but I had to check out that website.

They you can't watch Knitty Gritty??! :shock:

Jackie M.
10-27-2005, 12:23 PM
Aww Jan.....it's hard to lose a pet after any age, but one that old, you hardly don't remember a time without them. My Milly cat will be 17 in January. I have pics of my two daughters when they were 4 and 6 with her, and now I have pics of my granddaughter with her. You would never know she was 16 though. She still rules the roost and chases away neighborhood cats off of her turf.

margie
11-05-2005, 10:31 PM
Hi Everyone!!

I haven't posted in this thread before- we adopted two new baby kitties today!!! My kids named them peanut and sissy. They are such fun!!

punkhippiemom
11-05-2005, 10:48 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Danielle
11-05-2005, 11:34 PM
They are too cute!! :heart:

Emeraldcutie
11-06-2005, 12:48 AM
I have a few pic's to share of my kitty's. My favourite is the tub. My cats love bath time and come running when I try to run the tub water.
One cat is Maizy (4yrs)-Named after the cartoon Maizy Mouse-one pic displays her love of playing fetch (most of the time at 3am..lol)
The other is Dutchie (2yrs)-Named after Dutchess from Aristocats. Shortened to Dutchie Donut for her love of them..lol..This cat also goes crazy for anything caramel..lol..
Enjoy the pic's.

margie
11-06-2005, 09:12 AM
OK, now that is something I have NEVER seen- cats in the bath tub!!!???

I tried to bathe a cat once when I was a teenager. I'm sure I still have the scars to prove it somewhere.......................... :roflhard:

Emeraldcutie
11-06-2005, 10:31 AM
OK, now that is something I have NEVER seen- cats in the bath tub!!!???

I tried to bathe a cat once when I was a teenager. I'm sure I still have the scars to prove it somewhere.......................... :roflhard:

You can't keep this pair away from the water, when you run bath's you have to shut the door, or they get in before you. When they were kittens they would hop right in with you. They like to play in the water after you have a shower, sometimes I fill the bathroom sink so they can play in there.
It's weird I think someone forgot to tell them they are cats. They also play fetch, and sit up pretty for treats..lol

Jan in CA
11-06-2005, 01:28 PM
We have one of those big oval tubs that have large corners for setting stuff on. When I turn on the water for my shower, Marshmallow (our ragdoll cat), gets in before I pull the shower thingy and sits in the corner closest to the spigog and waits for me to fill my hands under the water so she can get a drink right out of my hands. When she's had her fill she stares at the shower curtain till I pull it back and she scoots out to wait for me. :rofling:

feministmama
11-07-2005, 12:58 PM
Is that a particular breed that like water? I think I saw that on animal planet or something :?? Veeerrrrry cute kitties.

Norman
11-08-2005, 10:33 PM
Thought I would contribute.. the cat is no snob..

100% Acrylic .. budget saver yarn!!

YEAH BABY!

CateKnits
11-08-2005, 10:35 PM
If hamsters count :P This is not the best picture of her, but we've only had her about 12 hours and she slept for most of it!

punkhippiemom
11-09-2005, 12:23 AM
shhhhhh.... don't tell DH I was taking pics of him asleep again!!!
Toby used to sleep like this when she was a puppy... of course, she was about 1/10th the size she is now, too :rollseyes: which is why I was awake, and DH was still sleeping... why is it always my head she steps on???

LisaD715
11-09-2005, 01:20 AM
Today was Solomon's 8th birthday......He spent the day at home waiting for his momma to get home, and he got a HUGE spoonful of peanut butter....(it's his chocolate) and we sang to him....Dogster sent him a sute birthday greeting too!! I love that site!

Everybody, your furry (and not so furry, Carmell) children are adorable!! I am EXTREMELY thankful that my boys never asked me for a rat though. Carmell, yet again, my hat is off to you!!

Jeep_Girl
11-11-2005, 11:29 AM
Everyone's furbabies are adorable!!!

This is Cricket - he was a really good racer. We adopted him in June
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v166/Jeep99_Girl/cricketcar.jpg

This is Miss Sasa - rip, my love.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v166/Jeep99_Girl/Cat%20Album/sasapink1.jpg

This is Kelsea - sorry it is so small?!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v166/Jeep99_Girl/Cat%20Album/kelsea.jpg

Cricket & Ike
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v166/Jeep99_Girl/Cat%20Album/CricketIke.jpg

Cricket again
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v166/Jeep99_Girl/Cat%20Album/cricket2.jpg

LisaD715
11-11-2005, 01:52 PM
What happened to Sasa?

Jan in CA
11-11-2005, 02:12 PM
Awww cute furbabies everyone!

Today is Foofoo's 4th birthday! Happy birthday, Foofie!
http://purrcat-jan.smugmug.com/photos/2591435-M.jpg

suziehomemaker
11-11-2005, 02:43 PM
Foofoo is adorable!!!!

Jeep_Girl
11-11-2005, 04:14 PM
Happy Birthday Foo Foo!!! What a great picture!

Lisa - Thank you for asking - Sasa had kidney failure - she was able to live really well with it for a year -but it got the best of her this past april so we decided it was her time to go to the rainbow bridge.

feministmama
11-12-2005, 04:41 PM
Omigoddess this dog looks just like a foofie too! Happy birfty foofie woofie dooooooo! :balloons:

Jan in CA
11-12-2005, 06:47 PM
Omigoddess this dog looks just like a foofie too! Happy birfty foofie woofie dooooooo! :balloons:

:roflhard: Thanks! Her actual given name originally was Maddie. My daughter always called her Foofoo though and when she divorced and got the dog she said that Foofoo is her name now. LOL I call her Foofie most of the time and she is definitely a foofie dog. ;)

InterNette
11-12-2005, 07:25 PM
oh she is beautiful, what a sweetheart.

punkhippiemom
11-12-2005, 07:58 PM
:inlove: Oooooh, look at Cricket.... I think greyhounds are sooo cool... And Lil Miss Foofykins :roflhard: dogs like that just have to be called something silly, it's only right...

Ingrid
11-13-2005, 06:21 PM
I was emptying the display case to put some of my dad's stuff in it, but I guess the cat decided she should be on display instead. :rollseyes:

Andrea
11-13-2005, 06:52 PM
Yea Ava!!

sooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!

Jackie M.
11-14-2005, 09:39 PM
Grandpuppy Abby is growing.

Jackie M.
11-14-2005, 09:41 PM
I was emptying the display case to put some of my dad's stuff in it, but I guess the cat decided she should be on display instead. :rollseyes:

She is certainly pretty enough to be on display! Look at the shiny coat!

Ingrid
11-14-2005, 09:49 PM
Grandpuppy Abby is growing.

Be still my heart! That is the CUTEST puppy!!!! :heart:

LisaD715
11-14-2005, 10:15 PM
I am so sorry about Sasa....

Happy belated Foofiekins!!

Ingrid.......Keep that kitty on display!!!!

Everyone, your furry friends are so cute!!

punkhippiemom
11-14-2005, 11:17 PM
OMG that face! :inlove:
And that widdle nose!

adorable doesn't begin to cover it!

Vendie
11-15-2005, 07:39 AM
Oh those eyes! :heart: :heart: :heart: THat pup pup is sooooooooo cute!

I love how you refer to her as your grand-pup. I bought a t-shirt for my dad that says "Ask me about my granddog" (and another one that says "my cat can beat up your cat" which is true, he can :D ) My dad loves stupid t-shirts like that....ok.....anyway...cute puppy!

KellyK
11-15-2005, 09:00 AM
OMG, Jackie...that pic of Abby is one for a CALENDAR somewhere! Honestly! I entered one of Sophie in the calendar contest for our local shelter and she ended up being "Miss March"!!

And, FOOFIE looks SO much like MY Maddie (AKA Miss Madilyn Louise)!

Jeep_Girl
11-15-2005, 09:28 AM
G - everyones babies are so cute!!! Ava looks just like my Ike!

And abby is so adorale!

Andrea - your cats are lovely!

Kelly - Maddie is so cute! I had one when I was little that looked like her. He was my first :heart: .

Emeraldcutie
11-15-2005, 10:24 AM
My Dutchie seems to think that she is smaller then a bread box...lol
To put it in perspective the box is only 2" high about 6"wide.
Crazy Cat.

KellyK
11-15-2005, 10:39 AM
Like Howie in reverse....has NO concept of his own size!! :roflhard:

KellyK
11-15-2005, 08:52 PM
Here are Howie's "Evil/Im a MAN" faces that he makes when playing

Ingrid
11-15-2005, 09:36 PM
:shock: Scary!! :roflhard: :rollseyes:

punkhippiemom
11-15-2005, 09:42 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:
Howie quiere Taco Bell...

CateKnits
11-15-2005, 09:43 PM
:shock: Scary!! :roflhard: :rollseyes:

Looks like a little ball of leg-humping fury to me! :D

Ingrid
11-15-2005, 09:44 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard: That's ankle humping. . . :roflhard:

Jackie M.
11-15-2005, 10:13 PM
Don't listen them Howie! You the Man! I would be scared of you!

KellyK
11-15-2005, 10:14 PM
:( He....he IS the man!!

Jackie M.
11-15-2005, 10:15 PM
I think Foo Foo and Maddie should get together for a Calendar pic!

LisaD715
11-16-2005, 06:42 PM
Howie looks awfully fierce in those pics.......lil ball of fur.....

Vendie
11-20-2005, 01:47 PM
Katie is being super cute and sweet today. This is the big bad dog that destroys my knitting...but isn't she just the sweetest looking puppy ever?

And see KK? Belly spot twins!

Jan in CA
11-20-2005, 01:55 PM
And, FOOFIE looks SO much like MY Maddie (AKA Miss Madilyn Louise)!

This is weird... did I mention that Foofoo's given name was originally Maddie? Can't remember... :??

Your Maddie is adorable!

punkhippiemom
11-20-2005, 02:51 PM
AWWWWWWW, FG, Katie is sooooo cute.... You're mad now, but you're going to miss her soooo much when your mom takes her home... :verysad:

Vendie
11-20-2005, 05:40 PM
I am! I was just talking to the parents today - Dad was wondering if the crate they bought for her would be big enough, and what kind of doggie gate did we have, and what kind of food she can have. They're really going out of their way to provide a good home for her. But at least I know I can visit her at holidays and they can always bring her to visit us. I would really prefer that she live with my parents than with anyone else. So I hope it works. But I will miss her like crazy. It will be very quiet in the house. :crying:

Andrea
11-20-2005, 09:23 PM
Katienono so cuuuuuuuuute!!! :D

margie
11-25-2005, 12:43 PM
Okay, so I would never share this picture if I didn't know you all were pet-lovers........if my mother saw it, she'd have a fit! Let me stress that this was taken AFTER the Thanksgiving meal, not before!!!

Jan in CA
11-25-2005, 12:54 PM
Okay, so I would never share this picture if I didn't know you all were pet-lovers........if my mother saw it, she'd have a fit! Let me stress that this was taken AFTER the Thanksgiving meal, not before!!!

LOL that is so cute! At least your table wasn't completely set yet..

You want to hear a cat/holiday story? First let me say that my parents are not animal lovers, especially cats. They tolerate them and will occasionally pet them if the cat is standing on them or something, but that's it. Usually they just sit there and tell the cat to get off. :rollseyes: So anyway, several years ago at a Christmas gathering I'd set the dining room table and we were putting out the salads, butter, etc and pretty much had our minds on task. On one trip out to the dining room I see one of our cats ON the table and licking the butter. :shock: :shock: I quietly grabbed the cat and put her in the other room with the door closed and took the butter into the kitchen to replace it and no one was the wiser. After the day was over and everyone was gone I told my family what had happened and we all had a good laugh. To this day my parents don't know this happened, but it's always a story that comes up after the day is done. :roflhard: Oh, and now we always put the cat in the bedroom and close the door BEFORE we set the table. :roflhard:

Ingrid
11-25-2005, 01:06 PM
Years ago I made my first gigantic cheesecake for Christmas. It was sitting on the counter to cool and the cat lapped out about a cup of the middle section. :shock:

There was no way I was going to replace an entire cheesecake, so I scooped out anything that she might have touched and put lots of cherry pie filling on top.

I've found tongue prints in the butter, too. :rollseyes:

Margie--most of us serve turkey for Thanksgiving! :rofling:

KellyK
11-25-2005, 01:20 PM

Y'all should have seen the face the Howie was making at me while I was cleaning the turkey & shoving butter under its skin! :shock: I had to promise him he would never end up like that bird!

Ingrid
11-25-2005, 01:24 PM

Y'all should have seen the face the Howie was making at me while I was cleaning the turkey & shoving butter under its skin! :shock: I had to promise him he would never end up like that bird!

feministmama
11-25-2005, 01:26 PM
AW! Cute kitty! :roflhard:

punkhippiemom
11-25-2005, 04:23 PM
Cats just seem to want to be where they're not supposed to be... I lost our cat when we moved in, couldn't figure out where he was until I heard the meowing... I had opened the pantry for a second to put some food away, and he decided to investigate and got locked in there :doh:
I had to promise him he would never end up like that bird!
LOL - reminds me of the joke about the foul-mouthed parrot.... :lol:

shellebelle216
11-26-2005, 11:03 AM
This is our baby. We recently found out he has cancer. He is having his leg removed next week so the cancer doesn't kill him. It has been a very hard couple of weeks for us. But we KNOW he is going to be fine.

shellebelle216
11-26-2005, 11:03 AM
That pic was not supposed to be that big! Sorry

Angelia
11-26-2005, 11:11 AM
That pic was not supposed to be that big! Sorry

All the better to see his cute, fuzzy-wuzzy face! He looks so relaxed in his baseball cap!

*hugs* :heart: regarding the cancer and the leg removal. It's rough for them at first, but they adjust fairly well. (I've had several 3-legged dogs.)

KellyK
11-26-2005, 11:23 AM
SUCH A FACE!!!! :inlove:

Ive always thought I could learn alot from dogs....they just dont DWELL on things like people do! Eveyr 3-legged dog Ive ever met is JUST as happy and JUST as exuberant as every other dog....

HUGS to you!!

Ingrid
11-26-2005, 11:35 AM
Is that a Saint? We used to have St. Bernards, years go. My son learned to pull himself up to stand on one our dogs' face. They were great dogs, but my that slobber and hair! ;)

Good luck with the surgery.

shellebelle216
11-26-2005, 11:43 AM
He is half Saint and half lab. I hope you are all right about him being ok on three legs. Has anyone had one that was old when they had their leg removed? That is what concerns us. He is 9, weighs 90 lbs, and it is one of his front legs.
Thanks for all the words of encouragement :heart:

Vendie
11-26-2005, 01:29 PM
Oh what a big sweet baby he is!!! I love his puppy-wuppy face! I'm sure he'll be fine on 3 legs! It's amazing what animals can overcome. Best of luck, and I hope your furry baby has a speedy recovery. :heart:

Angelia
11-26-2005, 01:38 PM
He is half Saint and half lab. I hope you are all right about him being ok on three legs. Has anyone had one that was old when they had their leg removed? That is what concerns us. He is 9, weighs 90 lbs, and it is one of his front legs.

One of ours was around 7 or 8; she was a doberman/G. shepherd mix, so she was a BIG dog. Our sweet Madchen. It took her a bit to get used to a missing leg, but once she reworked her balance and learned to redistribute her weight, she was as slubber-lovey and active as ever! (Just a bit awkward from time to time, esp. on stairs :D ) Yours is a loving home, obviously, so he should be fine with all of your attention and help! :heart: :heart:

margie
11-26-2005, 04:34 PM
Shellbelle, your dog is adorable! Good luck with the surgery..........

Jan in CA
11-26-2005, 04:40 PM

Sorry to hear about your dog! It's hard when they get sick.
I know someone who's airdale had cancer and had to have a leg removed. They are pretty big dogs and the dog gets along fine now. Her name is Ellie, but he often calls her Tripod Ellie now. :roflhard:

wrchili
11-27-2005, 03:31 PM
This is my almost three year old shih tzu zoe dressed up as a frog for halloween.

wrchili
11-27-2005, 03:32 PM
And this is my indian ringneck parakeet named skye :)

Ingrid
11-27-2005, 03:46 PM
:roflhard: What dogs will put up with! You're bird is pretty. Does she say anything?

wrchili
11-27-2005, 03:48 PM
He just started working on his first word "Peek-a-boo" :)

KellyK
11-27-2005, 04:01 PM
:heart: Zoe!! :heart:

You will have to have a conversation with Dotmom...she has a VERY talkative Quaker!

WELCOME, chili!!

Angelia
11-27-2005, 05:50 PM
Welcome!! :waving:

Zoe and Skye are beautiful! :inlove:

DotMom61
12-02-2005, 04:12 PM
:heart: Zoe!! :heart:

You will have to have a conversation with Dotmom...she has a VERY talkative Quaker!

WELCOME, chili!!

Oh, yes, send Skye over, and Maggie will have him talking and singing in no time. The problem we have w/ *her* is making her NOT talk!!!

Skye is *beautiful* ... I love Ringnecks. Those I have met were so gentle and easy-going.

Jeremy
12-05-2005, 10:38 PM
Our Maltese Grace

CateKnits
12-05-2005, 11:03 PM
Awwww, I love Malteses (the only small dogs I like, in fact)! Her bow is adorable!

Ingrid
12-08-2005, 06:23 PM
As I was taking the picture, Ava decided to check out the scarf. I guess she approves.

Angelia
12-08-2005, 06:56 PM
Aw, Ava is lovely--and so is the scarf!

Cats are so helpful. I have one helping me type at this very moment...

Ingrid
12-08-2005, 07:02 PM
Oh, yes, always. :rollseyes: When she gets too warm from lying on top of the monitor, she lies in front of me with her head on my hand that's on the trackball.

Vendie
12-08-2005, 07:08 PM
Ah, I see Ava too like my little Frida enjoys to lay/sit on things that are on other things. She's too cute :inlove:

Andrea
12-08-2005, 07:26 PM
I think it's sooo cute when kitties lay just on the little section that's different. When I throw a shirt or something all crumpled on my bed, I always come in to see one of them sitting JUST on that part!! Cute pic!!

Ingrid
12-08-2005, 07:28 PM
Oh, yes, she made a point to not let any body part touch the table. Just the squishy part. :D

Andrea
12-08-2005, 07:32 PM
Awwww, I love Malteses (the only small dogs I like, in fact)! Her bow is adorable!

Ahem, Peanut is not cute enough for you??

Ingrid
12-08-2005, 07:33 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard: That poor dog looks positively humiliated!!

Andrea
12-08-2005, 07:34 PM
Oh she was!! And momma laughed at her the whooooooooooooooooole night!! (I'm such a brat!!) :roflhard:

Angelia
12-08-2005, 07:35 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard:

Oh poor Peanut! The indignity of being a hot dog!!

KellyK
12-08-2005, 07:37 PM
I WUVVV PEANUT!!!!

And, Ava.......I've always been partial to black/black & white kitties. She's LOVELY, Ingy....and obviously has good taste!

Andrea
12-08-2005, 07:39 PM
I gotta post this one too, she's BEGGING me to take it off!! :roflhard:

Angelia
12-08-2005, 07:40 PM
OMG, her paw is on your knee! "Just take the stupid outfit off, Mummy, PLEASE!!"

KellyK
12-08-2005, 08:09 PM
It must be silly pet day...look what I just caught Howie sneaking around with! :roflhard:

Ingrid
12-08-2005, 08:11 PM
:roflhard: We call those a "Der Der" You put it over your mouth and sing "Der der der der der." Is Howie? :roflhard:

KellyK
12-08-2005, 08:12 PM
Howie has not yet mastered the DER. :roflhard:

Andrea
12-08-2005, 08:19 PM
KK he is sooooooooooo cute!! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

KellyK
12-09-2005, 01:15 AM
Thanks, Andrea....he is NOT happy today, however. I took away his der der AND I made him go out in the snow!! MEAN MOMMY!

Here's how much Snow-phie LOVES winter!
(please notice Howie NOT loving winter in the background!)

Angelia
12-09-2005, 07:56 AM
Aww, they're adorablel! And no, Howie is clearly NOT having a good time! Poor fella :D

Ingrid
12-09-2005, 10:45 AM
I don't think I'd be thrilled with the snow if it came up to my eyes, either! Great pics!

Andrea
12-09-2005, 11:17 AM
Ooooh that's so cute!! Howie is looking at them like I am way too smart to roll around in that crap!! I love Howie!! :heart:
(Snowphie cute too!!) :D

Mer
12-09-2005, 01:19 PM
Awww, snowy doggies. :inlove:

Vendie
12-09-2005, 01:20 PM
I often think that Snowphie reminds me of my Emmie, something about the way she looks at you like she understands you completely. Emmie is lovin the snow too.

This is from last year, but pretend it's today - just about the same amount of snow ;)

jsauer
12-09-2005, 01:26 PM
HRH Peg - Queen of the Back Porch.

("ooooooh! I just LUV the snow!")

punkhippiemom
12-09-2005, 07:05 PM
I wish my girls liked the snow - they're just confused and cold. :(

Ingrid
12-09-2005, 07:06 PM
I imagine that it was a huge shock for them!! No smells, cold, wet and everywhere!

DotMom61
12-10-2005, 11:27 AM
I LOVE all the snowy dog pictures! I don't think Miss Maggie would like being put out in the snow. It would freeze her little beak.

Kelly -- I think you ought to knit Howie some clogs.

DotMom61
12-10-2005, 11:32 AM
Oh, and here's Maggie getting ready for Christmas:

http://static.flickr.com/35/72070070_d55f0adcdb_o.jpg

Right now, though, she's sitting on top of her cage serenading us w/ the Oscar Meyer Weiner song. :lol:

KellyK
12-10-2005, 12:15 PM
I really MUST meet Miss Maggie. :roflhard:

DotMom61
12-10-2005, 12:18 PM
You would like her, Kelly. ;-) We'll have to see if we can arrange a get-together for you two.

Ingrid
12-10-2005, 05:55 PM
You would like her, Kelly. ;-) We'll have to see if we can arrange a get-together for you two.

Psssst! I wouldn't leave Kelly alone with the bird!

KellyK
12-10-2005, 07:24 PM
I wont get Maggie drunk or sick, AND I promise not to nibble her! :rollseyes:

Ingrid
12-10-2005, 07:27 PM

I didn't even think of your history! :roflhard: I was a little concerned about what you might teach her. Maybe even Show Tunes!! :shock: :rofling:

DotMom61
12-10-2005, 07:32 PM
NO!!!!! http://static.flickr.com/35/72205538_e61d22dc87_o.gif

CarmenIbanez
12-10-2005, 07:35 PM
Okay, here is my little Astrid. She has a severe underbite and so occasionally, when her lips get stuck, she looks like she's baring her teeth. I can't tell you how many people have reached out to pet her and then pulled back in horror! :-)

Hildegard_von_Knittin
12-10-2005, 09:14 PM

Yeah right!!!!! that's what you said about FG!!!!

I have to edit my christmaskitty pictiures... they're all too big to put up!

Hildegard_von_Knittin
12-10-2005, 09:15 PM
Carmen, Astrid is very cute!!!

tiffanyknits
12-11-2005, 04:14 AM
Oh man! A chance to show off my woofies in their knitted sweaters! :) Unfortunately it is dogs only as my cats refuse to pose and I'd lose my skin if I tried to put them in any sort of sweater, outfit etc., again.

:happydance: Tiffany

KellyK
12-11-2005, 05:16 AM
OMG Im IN LOVE WITH ASTRID!!! :heart: :roflhard: :heart:

Wuv your wooffies, too, Tiff!

Ingrid
12-11-2005, 10:49 AM
Tiffany--I understand the sweaters, and they look adorable. I don't get the pants. Don't they 'get in the way' of one of the main reasons dogs go outside? :thinking:

tiffanyknits
12-11-2005, 03:07 PM
Nope. The pants suit is made for "showdogs" and I happened to find it on some site. Since Binky (and Maddie) get a lot of iceballs on their fur when they play in the snow, I needed something to keep them dry. The suit itself is cut to leave the butt and tinkle area open so they can "do their stuff." :) It saves me lots of time...no more hairdryers! :)

Ingrid
12-11-2005, 03:11 PM
It just proves that there are lots of things out there that I know absolutely nothing about! Good idea, though.

dustinac
12-11-2005, 03:14 PM
:thinking: ohhh my Shermee has problems with iceballs back there too he is a Shih-tzu.. :?? I wonder if he would let me put them on him...

Loved looking at the winter Pet Photos... Shermee won't play in the snow he does his business and cries till I give in and bring him back inside...now before when it was freezing cold without the snow we had to drag him in cause he figured out he could get up on our porch swing and he would just swing and swing... wake us up at 4:30am wanting to go swing :rollseyes:

Jan in CA
12-11-2005, 03:28 PM
OMG all the lasted critter pics are adorable! I"m not sure what my Foofie would do in the snow. She's not too fond of the rain although she'll go out if she has to. Here's a picture from last year at Christmas. Haven't tried it this year yet. ;) DH wanted me to make Christmas cards with this photo, but I think she has a funny look on her face. :roflhard:

http://purrcat-jan.smugmug.com/photos/1584883-M.jpg

Ingrid
12-11-2005, 03:32 PM
It looks like she's saying, "Yeah, I'm wearing a Santa hat--what's it to ya!"

KellyK
12-11-2005, 03:51 PM
I LOVE that pic! What PERSONALITY!! If its too late to use it THIS year, you should use it next year!

Hildegard_von_Knittin
12-11-2005, 09:31 PM
Christmas Kitties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ingrid
12-11-2005, 09:56 PM
It's not Christmasy like Hildie's beauties, but its real life drama. She's now wandering around the house meowing because I threw her new toy outside.

Jan in CA
12-11-2005, 09:59 PM
:shock: :shock: My cats have never caught a mouse. A LONG time ago when I lived in a condo my neighbor had a mouse and wanted to borrow my cat. Being young and stupid I said "sure". He came back a while later with my cat and rather angry. Apparently the little mouse had literally scared the pee out of my cat and the mouse was still on the loose. :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Ingrid
12-11-2005, 10:50 PM
Last year she staked out a spot looking under the refrigerator for weeks. She had frequent battles with the mouse, but it took her many encounters to kill it.

I noticed that she'd been hunkered in front of the fridge again, but I think she got it on her first try. She acted a little confused when it wasn't moving anymore. Disappointed, too.

tiffanyknits
12-11-2005, 11:40 PM
Awwwww...I'm enamored of everyone's pets! Amazed at the prowess of the mouse-killing cat!

Sara
12-12-2005, 09:13 AM
"It's the ci-rr-cle of li-ii-iii-fe!" I would borrow your cat Ingrid, since she doesn't seem to realize that toy is edible! I hate checking the mouse traps!

And Foofie's look says, "You better watch out..."

Stanley and Cheddy look as if they're into the festivities.

:D

KellyK
12-12-2005, 09:17 AM
Cheddy likes to get tangled in things. :lol:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
12-12-2005, 07:50 PM
he DOES! Actually, he started out just kinda tangled, but he looked too cute to leave him halfway tangled, so I just draped some more lights over him. I can't believe he held still that long.

*and my pics are gigantic, I thought I made them smaller, but I guess now. Anyone want to resize them for me pretty please?????????????? :pray:

Jan in CA
12-12-2005, 08:14 PM
*and my pics are gigantic, I thought I made them smaller, but I guess now. Anyone want to resize them for me pretty please?????????????? :pray:

Here you go. I can't put them in place of the others though. ;)

KellyK
12-12-2005, 08:16 PM
They're still huge. And, Hildie a mod.... tsk tsk!

mintdee
12-12-2005, 09:34 PM
oooooo Hildie got in trooouuubleee!

Ya'll got great animals. :thumbsup:

Ingrid
12-16-2005, 06:25 PM
Poor Ava! This is what happens when there's a snow day!

Angelia
12-16-2005, 06:45 PM
Oooooh! KITTIES!!! :inlove: :inlove:

How on earth do you keep cats out of the Christmas tree? We've had to stop putting one up because they were climbing it and batting the ornaments off (and under everything) during the night. We're now considering using the Festivus pole.

Oh, and re the mouser: one of ours, when we had our house and she could enjoy the outside, was quite the mouser. She'd eat all the mousey except some bit of the intestine, or some such, that she would thoughtfully leave on the doormat....in just the right spot for me to step in when I went out. Nice.

Ingrid
12-16-2005, 07:45 PM
EW! The cat that I had before this one was a supreme huntress. One summer day, we were all sitting outside and she joined us, plopped down with a mole in her mouth and proceeded to eat it. You could hear the bones crunching. She was companionable about it at least. :rollseyes:

mintdee
12-16-2005, 09:07 PM
Awww Ingy she is so cute!

Heres one of Gypsy that my Sara took

Angelia
12-16-2005, 10:33 PM
Aw, she has her own bling!! :inlove:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
12-17-2005, 11:53 PM
thanks Jan!!!

you KNOW kk, you could have fixed it FOR me, since you're "supposedly" my fwiennnnnd and all!

Andrea
12-18-2005, 12:13 AM
Ingy, I assume you put those toys on top of Ava or else she's one smart kitty!! (well, I'm sure she's smart, but you know what I mean)...

Hildie, love the light picture...so puuuuuuuuuuuurty :inlove:

Ingrid
12-18-2005, 01:29 AM
Ingy, I assume you put those toys on top of Ava or else she's one smart kitty!! (well, I'm sure she's smart, but you know what I mean)...

Hildie, love the light picture...so puuuuuuuuuuuurty :inlove:

I didn't put anything on her, but when you have 5 and 7 year old boys home from school. . . .

punkhippiemom
12-18-2005, 01:37 PM
:roflhard: See, I knew exactly what you meant - I can't tell you how many times I've had to rescue our poor animals from one indignity or another being inflicted by my boys!!!
I caught my youngest DS actually trying to ride the CAT... I mean, he's a big cat, but not that big!!! :doh:

Ingrid
12-18-2005, 03:55 PM
:shock: :rofling:

Jackie M.
12-18-2005, 05:48 PM
One of my grandkitties, Jake. No, I didn't sit on him. He crawled up from the bottom of the sofa and made his way out. He is only 6 months old and is into everything!
Jackie

Jeremy
12-18-2005, 05:52 PM
:roflhard:

Jackie M.
12-18-2005, 05:56 PM
YIPES! I thought I sent this to Cheesy pet photos...... :oops:
Is there any way to move it there?
Jackie

Mer
12-18-2005, 06:20 PM

KellyK
12-18-2005, 06:23 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

OMG that may be the funniest one yet!!

Jan in CA
12-18-2005, 06:25 PM
We actually had to tie a cord from the top of the tree to the beam in the ceiling a few years while our kitties were young. :roflhard:

Ingrid
12-18-2005, 07:32 PM
Oh, Jackie, that is one riotous picture!!! Looks like the couch is having kittens! :roflhard: :roflhard:

KellyK
12-18-2005, 07:33 PM
Ill have to add this here, too....Howie (who was just asked "Do you wanna EAT??") was providing perspective for a shot of my latest clogs.

http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/forum/files/ft_clogs_for_samantha.jpg

Ingrid
12-18-2005, 07:35 PM
Now, relook at that adorable Howie picture, forgetting that the clogs are huge size. He looks even smaller!

Jackie M.
12-18-2005, 07:38 PM
You can just look at Howie's pics and tell he has lots of personality.

Jackie M.
12-18-2005, 07:39 PM
Oh, Jackie, that is one riotous picture!!! Looks like the couch is having kittens! :roflhard: :roflhard:

Ewwww... :roflhard:

Vendie
12-18-2005, 07:39 PM
Aw, Howie's such a playboy pup, look at him :inlove:

I had to send that picture of Jake to my parents Jackie, that's hilarious!!!

Jackie M.
12-18-2005, 07:43 PM
Aw, Howie's such a playboy pup, look at him :inlove:

I had to send that picture of Jake to my parents Jackie, that's hilarious!!!

LOL...I have another picture of Jake asleep in the bathroom sink, but that's not so unusal for a cat.

KellyK
12-18-2005, 08:23 PM
You can just look at Howie's pics and tell he has lots of personality.

Oh, he's FULL OF IT, alright!!

Cats in the sink are STILL cute, no matter HOW common!

amy
12-19-2005, 11:51 AM
Jackie, that pic of Jake in the sofa is SOOOOOOO FUNNNNNY!!!!! :roflhard:

Jackie M.
12-19-2005, 01:38 PM
That it is Amy. I told my daughter to keep her camera in hand at all times around that cat!

Angelia
12-19-2005, 01:56 PM
:inlove: :inlove:

Put a cape on him!!!!

Jackie M.
12-19-2005, 02:17 PM

Put a cape on him!!!!
Put a cape on, turn the pic over, clear out my daughter's pic and it would be very funny.

Angelia, did you buy that lamp? :roflhard:

Angelia
12-19-2005, 02:25 PM

Put a cape on him!!!!
Put a cape on, turn the pic over, clear out my daughter's pic and it would be very funny.

Photoshop does miracles!

Angelia, did you buy that lamp? :roflhard:

No, but I want one to add to our Christmas decorations! You can even order ones that come in the FRAGILE (pron. fra-GEE-lay, of course) crates with the straw stuffing! :roflhard: :roflhard:

krnaslterp
12-19-2005, 02:43 PM
We thought it would be funny to put a baseball hat on him (backwards of course so you can see his face!)!

Jackie M.
12-19-2005, 03:05 PM
We thought it would be funny to put a baseball hat on him (backwards of course so you can see his face!)!

And what a sweet face! He looks so gentle.

Hildegard_von_Knittin
12-19-2005, 04:35 PM
one flying kitty, coming up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie M.
12-19-2005, 05:33 PM
:roflhard: I have sent this pic to my daughter. She will love it.

Jackie

Vendie
12-19-2005, 05:59 PM
OMG Jackie!! My mom's cat does that same thing, with the stretching out on his back. He'll go totally limp like that too and just spill out on either side of your hands. We've nicknamed him "slinky", b/c we think he has one for a spine. You should see him do flips in the air going after a toy!

Angelia
12-19-2005, 06:10 PM

Nice work, Hildie!!

Jackie M.
12-19-2005, 06:40 PM
OMG Jackie!! My mom's cat does that same thing, with the stretching out on his back. He'll go totally limp like that too and just spill out on either side of your hands. We've nicknamed him "slinky", b/c we think he has one for a spine. You should see him do flips in the air going after a toy!

Slinky! I love the name. I'll have to remember that one.

KellyK
12-19-2005, 08:20 PM
SUPERJAKE!!!! :roflhard:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
12-20-2005, 12:01 AM
yes, can you tell that I'm on vacation? It's time for silly tricks with MS Paint! (kk you're next!)

KellyK
12-20-2005, 02:02 AM
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

I LOVE MSPAINT HILDIEEEEEEEE!!!!

punkhippiemom
12-20-2005, 10:28 AM
lmbo - I am LOVING the goofy cat pictures!!!
:( I wish my cat did silly cat things.... he thinks he's a dog, only with more dignity :?? He won't even climb into a paper bag or anything, and I have to practically tie him up with it to get him to play with string.....

Angelia
12-20-2005, 10:45 AM
He won't even climb into a paper bag or anything, and I have to practically tie him up with it to get him to play with string.....

Does he like to watch YOU play with string? Mine are so lazy that's their preferred entertainment: "Aw, look at the big hairless one playing! Isn't that cute." Then they walk away.

Carol_OH
12-20-2005, 11:46 AM
Here are two photos - our 'baby' Iris. (We have four other cats, as well as a little boy kitty we're fostering at the moment)
As some of you may know, I do some volunteer work for a TNR (trap/neuter/release) program here in town.

Iris started off as a foster baby - I love handfeeding the babes! Well, I just couldn't let her get adopted by someone else, so I kept her.

mintdee
12-20-2005, 12:00 PM
oooohhh Iris is beautiful! No wonder you didn't want anyone to get her! :inlove:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
12-20-2005, 02:21 PM
that is a FABULOUS picture! Looks like she should be in Cat Fancy!!!!

Carol_OH
12-20-2005, 03:10 PM
aww thanks folks! she's a beaut, that's for sure!

I took the photo in our 'foyer' looking through the glass door, hence the little shine on her head. I was afraid that if I opened the door she'd jump off my chair (that's the chair where I do most of my knitting, btw ;)

We love our Iris!

amy
12-20-2005, 04:11 PM
Wow, Carol! :inlove: Iris is BEAUTIFUL!
Love that knitting corner, too, looks so COZY.

Hildie, that Super Jake is too funny. But what the heck did you do to his head? :roflhard:

InterNette
12-20-2005, 06:09 PM
oh what a stunning feline. She is sensational. I love kitties.

Angelia
12-20-2005, 06:29 PM
Oh she's beautiful!! :inlove: :inlove:

Ingrid
12-20-2005, 07:41 PM
No MY pet, but still kind of cute. My daughter has three, and one of them is pregnant with twins.

Jackie M.
12-20-2005, 09:41 PM
Iris is beautiful! That picture looks professional. I think I'd want an 8x 10 of that and hang it on the wall.

Ingrid
12-20-2005, 10:07 PM
That's the one that came out best, but I was holding the camera away from me and looking at the viewing window in the mirror! The ones I tried to get close were blurry!

edit- :rofling: I just realized you were talking about that gorgeous cat! My bad!

Andrea
12-21-2005, 12:01 AM
These pictures are wonderful!!!! What cuuuuuuuuuute babies we all have!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Here's my Ursula, too good to bend her head down and drink water like a cat

Vendie
12-21-2005, 07:41 AM
Ursula must be related to Frida, who is also too good to drink normally and must dip her little paw into the water dish or drinking glass and drink that way. Silly kitties. I just hate it when I'm next to her when she decides to shake her paw off.

Angelia
12-21-2005, 08:43 AM
One of mine prefers the tub faucet. She sits waiting, and if we don't come in soon enough for her, she calls us. She catches the water with her paw and drinks; then, when that no longer works, she goes right to the source and licks the faucet. Several times, because of all that licking, she's actually unscrewed the pull thingy that turns on the shower. I don't realize this until I go to pull it and it comes right out... :rollseyes:

She also spends a lot of time starting at the faucet knob. She knows that makes her beloved water come out. I can just imagine her thinking "if I only had thumbs!"

KellyK
12-21-2005, 09:03 AM

I had a kitty once that caused me to have to keep a special TOWEL for him by the tub because he would often FALL IN trying to drink while I was soaking!

Angelia
12-21-2005, 09:22 AM

I had a kitty once that caused me to have to keep a special TOWEL for him by the tub because he would often FALL IN trying to drink while I was soaking!

Oh how sweet!!! :heart: :rofling: :rofling:

Mer
12-21-2005, 10:20 AM
Oh good, I thought my kitty was crazy because he has decided to drink with his paw all of a sudden. However, he's not the most graceful thing and this often leads to water all over the place or the dish knocked over. :rollseyes: He also thinks that a good time to do it is right after he comes out of the litterbox so the dish is full of litter. Yum!

Carol_OH
12-21-2005, 10:28 AM
Iris is beautiful! That picture looks professional. I think I'd want an 8x 10 of that and hang it on the wall.

awww, thanks! It's easy to take good photos of pretty things! ;)

Angelia
12-21-2005, 12:39 PM
Oh good, I thought my kitty was crazy because he has decided to drink with his paw all of a sudden. However, he's not the most graceful thing and this often leads to water all over the place or the dish knocked over. :rollseyes: He also thinks that a good time to do it is right after he comes out of the litterbox so the dish is full of litter. Yum!

Yeah, we get that problem, too. It's one thing to find food bits floating in the water, but LITTER? :shock:

Emeraldcutie
12-21-2005, 01:18 PM
My cat also drinks with her paw, and both drink from the drip tray under my culligan water cooler. They are to good for tap and demand bottled. If the dish gets dry they try and move the spout to make it drip more water..lol

feministmama
12-21-2005, 05:48 PM
I :heart: kitties!!!!

Angelia
12-21-2005, 05:59 PM
My cat also drinks with her paw, and both drink from the drip tray under my culligan water cooler. They are to good for tap and demand bottled. If the dish gets dry they try and move the spout to make it drip more water..lol

That's priceless! I'll bet they only snuggle your good yarn, too!

Femmie, I :heart: them too!!! Even when they throw up right where I sit on the couch...sometimes while I'm sitting there.

Andrea
12-21-2005, 07:27 PM
My kitty does the same with faucets too...I'm glad I don't have the only weird one :D

DotMom61
12-23-2005, 12:32 PM
One of my grandkitties, Jake. No, I didn't sit on him. He crawled up from the bottom of the sofa and made his way out. He is only 6 months old and is into everything!
Jackie

OK ... I'm way behind ... I had to comment on this. I actually burst out laughing and the kids came running. How long did it take him to actually get out?

Jackie M.
12-23-2005, 03:52 PM
OK ... I'm way behind ... I had to comment on this. I actually burst out laughing and the kids came running. How long did it take him to actually get out?

He actually goes in and out all the time with no trouble at all. My daughter had to snap the picture quick before he was all the way out of the couch. Jake is a hoot. He has learned to put his paw up into the auto water bowl and release the little flap, hence letting the water flow out all over the floor. There is nothing he hasn't discovered in the house and he is in trouble all the time. I will probably have more funny pictures of him soon.

Angelia
12-23-2005, 04:10 PM
Oh he sounds a pill--I love cats like that!!

I can't wait to see what else he does; the couch photo is priceless!

Jenelle
12-23-2005, 04:15 PM
Jackie M your cat is so cute!!

I want to take a picture of our Manx kitties, they are adorable! But also bad :shock:

Jackie M.
12-23-2005, 04:21 PM
[quote="Jenelle"
I want to take a picture of our Manx kitties, they are adorable! But also bad :shock:[/quote]

Bad cats are best. I have a Manx but she is so boring. Was never a lot of fun. All she wants is to be held, sleep and eat. She is 16 now so I guess she is entitled to sleep all she wants to.

Jackie M.
12-23-2005, 04:23 PM
LOL...I just noticed Angelia's picture. LOL....Festivus! I loved it.

Jackie

DotMom61
12-23-2005, 05:02 PM
The way the bird has been acting here lately, I think I'd like to invite Jake over for a play date. :mad:

Angelia
12-23-2005, 05:30 PM

Jackie M.
12-23-2005, 05:31 PM
The way the bird has been acting here lately, I think I'd like to invite Jake over for a play date. :mad:

LOL! I love birds. They are as comical as a hyper cat.

KellyK
12-23-2005, 10:06 PM
Julie....what's Maggie been up to now? I cant imagine her being anything but charming and amusing!

beldaraan
12-25-2005, 02:21 AM
Here's the newest member of the "family". He was an early gift for my son :heart:

http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/forum/files/beta.jpg

Jan in CA
12-25-2005, 10:36 AM
That's the one that came out best, but I was holding the camera away from me and looking at the viewing window in the mirror! The ones I tried to get close were blurry!

edit- :rofling: I just realized you were talking about that gorgeous cat! My bad!

Okay, I'm talking about whatever that thing is... what IS it? Chinchilla?

Ingrid
12-25-2005, 11:04 AM
Its a sugar glider. There is a long dissertation in my blog, I think, about the care and maintenance of sugar gliders. Cute in appearance, burdensome in practice! They're a marsupial from Australia, very small, nocturnal--reminiscent of flying squirrels.

KellyK
12-25-2005, 12:17 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOO pretty, Beld! Gotta love Betas!

punkhippiemom
12-27-2005, 01:50 PM
DS was going to get a Beta for Christmas (his goldfish died last year after Hurricane Charley when our power went out, and he's been begging for more ever since) but by the time I remembered, he had so much stuff already I was afraid the poor fish would get lost in the shuffle... I'm thinking for his birthday, though.... :thinking:

I looove the Betas, they're so pretty... at least they give you something to look at to kind of justify the (minimal, but still) expense of having them...

Angelia
12-28-2005, 04:04 PM
I came home a bit ago and found this wad of cuteness! They seek each other out for snuggling--it's so cute! :heart: :heart:

The gray fuzzy one is Bea, and the black one is Mina.

Andrea
12-28-2005, 07:28 PM
:inlove: :heart: :inlove: :heart: :inlove: :heart:

amy
12-28-2005, 09:39 PM
:inlove: Awwwwwww, I've never had pets that cuddled together, not even when I had 3 cats. SO CUTE!

Preeeeeety fish Beldie!

Ingrid, that Bella is SO cute!! I was gonna ask what it was too. Sugar Glider eh? :?? Learn something new every day!

KellyK
12-29-2005, 01:39 AM
OH AMY! Wait til you meet Howie and Sophie!! They are ALL ABOUT the LOVE!

feministmama
12-29-2005, 02:00 AM
Oh what cuteness Angelia. I wish my two kitties would snuggle like that. They just chase each other and hiss and fight. :crying:

lisak
12-29-2005, 12:31 PM
YUMMY YARN!

http://static.flickr.com/40/78940488_527ad8f2b0_m.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/38/78940486_6e6cb60a66_m.jpg

Ingrid
12-29-2005, 12:39 PM
:shock: Bad dog! No!

Maybe he's just trying to floss! :rofling:

Angelia
12-29-2005, 12:39 PM

Priceless! :heart:

lisak
12-29-2005, 12:48 PM
Floss... :rofling:

I think the bad thing is, I put that on him! Most of the time he just looks at me like - are you serious? He is, however, in LOVE with my ball winder. I know he will attack it one day full force!

KellyK
12-29-2005, 12:57 PM
:shock: GAH!!! :shock:

Jackie M.
12-29-2005, 01:00 PM
Oh Lisa....Bulldogs are one of my favorite breed of dogs! I love their smooshy face! I have always had boxers but I want a bulldog so bad, but the cost of them is outragious so I have to enjoy pics of them all. :(

lisak
12-29-2005, 01:14 PM
Oh Jackie! :heart: I know what you mean, but be glad you don't - my poor boy is bleeding us dry! Our booger has some awful allergies and we have to give him shots every three days. He is also on antibiotics and other vitamins, etc. All that doesn't come cheap! But we love him to death and couldn't live with out him!

I love boxers too - you need to post some pics yourself! ;)

knason4
12-29-2005, 04:17 PM
Here is my contribution!

Ingrid
12-29-2005, 04:20 PM