PDA

View Full Version : newsletter emails - yarn, knitting, etc.

carollovesyarn
03-16-2005, 09:02 PM
Does anyone here subscribe to newsletter emails? I usually do - I've found most places don't share your email addy. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had found a 'good one'. I signed up at Lion Brand, Interweave, Bernat, knitting.about.com, theknittinggarden.com, Elann and Knitter's Review. Nothing really amazing or special here, but I :heart: getting mail even if it's only email.

I got one from Berroco today with a job offer to the masses - thought I'd pass it along in case anyone lives near the location and qualifies (I'm in CA).

Dear Subscriber,

Berroco is on a talent search!

We are growing and we want to expand our design department. We are looking for an individual with several years experience in any of the following areas:

Knitwear design
Fashion coordinating and styling for photography
Knowledge of knitting and crochet terminology
Organized and task driven individual with lots of creative energy
Most of all, passion for knitting and our industry!

This opportunity would be a full time position with Berroco, Inc. Berroco, Inc. is located in Uxbridge, Massachusetts 01569 (half hr N of Providence, RI, one hr SW of Boston). If interested, please email your resume and/or portfolio along with salary requirements to: info@berroco.com

We request that you refrain from calling Berroco regarding the status of your application. If we would like to further explore your application, we will get back in touch with you.

All the best,

Margery Winter
Creative Director
Berroco, Inc.

ekgheiy
03-17-2005, 12:36 PM
Does anyone here subscribe to newsletter emails? I usually do - I've found most places don't share your email addy. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had found a 'good one'. I signed up at Lion Brand, Interweave, Bernat, knitting.about.com, theknittinggarden.com, Elann and Knitter's Review. Nothing really amazing or special here, but I :heart: getting mail even if it's only email.

I got one from Berroco today with a job offer to the masses - thought I'd pass it along in case anyone lives near the location and qualifies (I'm in CA).

Dear Subscriber,

Berroco is on a talent search!

We are growing and we want to expand our design department. We are looking for an individual with several years experience in any of the following areas:

Knitwear design
Fashion coordinating and styling for photography
Knowledge of knitting and crochet terminology
Organized and task driven individual with lots of creative energy
Most of all, passion for knitting and our industry!

This opportunity would be a full time position with Berroco, Inc. Berroco, Inc. is located in Uxbridge, Massachusetts 01569 (half hr N of Providence, RI, one hr SW of Boston). If interested, please email your resume and/or portfolio along with salary requirements to: info@berroco.com

We request that you refrain from calling Berroco regarding the status of your application. If we would like to further explore your application, we will get back in touch with you.

All the best,

Margery Winter
Creative Director
Berroco, Inc.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I wish something like that
would pop up in my area!
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(