PDA

View Full Version : Did It!! Finally Ordered......

oshnpashn
03-25-2005, 04:13 PM
Socks Soar on Two Circulars by Cat Bordhi!! I've been jonesing for it for so long. Now on to stalking the mail carrier!! :cheering: :drool: :XX: :XX: :XX:

DotMom61
03-25-2005, 04:50 PM
Socks Soar on Two Circulars by Cat Bordhi!! I've been jonesing for it for so long. Now on to stalking the mail carrier!! :cheering: :drool: :XX: :XX: :XX:

Ooo ooo!! Let me know how you like it. I have my eye on her Treasury of Magical Knitting books. I'm just too cheap to buy them before I get a good look at them.

happenin
03-26-2005, 01:14 AM
Now on to stalking the mail carrier!!
:rofling:

KellyK
03-26-2005, 10:13 AM
Now on to stalking the mail carrier!! :cheering: :drool: :XX: :XX: :XX:

I KNOW! I have my packages delivered to me at work, and I was QUITE sure that our receptionist was about ready to beat me with a stick! :rofling:

MommaBear
03-26-2005, 08:30 PM

ROFL!!! Hope it comes quickly ... I sometimes stalk our mail carrier! She told me she doesn't mind ... all my boxes coming means she has job security! LOL!

oshnpashn
03-28-2005, 02:26 PM
Well, I've stopped sitting by the mailbox in my beach chair with my coffee and knitting or scrapbooking!! The neighbors were getting a bit concerned! ;)

I'll let you know how the book is!

Sara
03-28-2005, 05:19 PM
I came in the door of our local post today and there on the counter waiting for me was my expected package. These people see me coming from down the block. I bought the unabridged version of Snow Falling on Cedars to listen to, since my reading for school is cutting in on my knitting time.