PDA

View Full Version : Some pics...

aliassak
04-11-2005, 11:02 PM
Ok, I know I stated before that I don't do pics of WIPs for fear of jinxing them, the gods either weren't smiling on me any way, or were smiling on me and I had to share.

So, I've got some clickable pics on my blog (http://aliassak.blogspot.com/2005/04/picture-pages.html).

brookenic
04-11-2005, 11:52 PM
The baby hooded towel and washcloth are so cute. :thumbsup: Plus the sheep are too. ~Brooke

amy
04-13-2005, 12:23 AM
Cute sheep! & blanket/washcloth!

I've knit with that same Reggia sock yarn (Reggia, right? The one you got in Omaha?). Love the colors. I made several pairs of kid's socks and mittens from it. Yeah, a bit scratchy, but my sis said it wasn't too scratchy for her 1 year old to wear as socks, which I'd worried, but he seemed to like them, sooooo....... I guess that's the ultimate test!

Amy

rebecca
04-13-2005, 05:21 PM
Love your blog! What r u gonna make with that sparkly yarn?! An evening scarf?...what....I'm very curious, it's sooo pretty!!

aliassak
04-13-2005, 07:50 PM
Love your blog! What r u gonna make with that sparkly yarn?! An evening scarf?...what....I'm very curious, it's sooo pretty!!

I have no idea. :?? It was definitely a spur of the moment purchase. The hanks are only 88 yards, so it will have to be a small project unless I can get back to that LYS and get some more relatively soon. However, I've been toying with a scarf idea.

rebecca
04-13-2005, 08:04 PM
perhaps a lacey like short scarf to wrap around the neck & tie for spring..? but it would have to be slender, i would think bc of the yardage... :thinking: ...just a thought....what can u do with 88 yds?...anybody?

rebecca
04-13-2005, 08:14 PM
Okay, I saw 2 pics with different yarn...sorry...now, since i looked again and saw u have 2 skeins of the sparkly...many more projects come to mind.....use your imagination and HAVE FUN!!