PDA

View Full Version : Inspired by Feministmama

Gatomoso
04-25-2005, 12:49 PM
I loved the coffee bras and had to make a few of my own! I used the patterns from Stitch 'n Bitch for the wristbands and then made a few more using the stitches in my 365 stitches calendar.

brookenic
04-25-2005, 12:51 PM
:thumbsup: Those look awesome. :thumbsup:

Jivewhistle
04-25-2005, 05:43 PM
Wow, those look great! I'll have to knit some of those sometime too!

KnittingMom
04-25-2005, 07:31 PM
I like those a lot better! I didn't like the little loopies for the handle and the novelty yarn. (No offense :heart: )

Did you use the same dimension as the SnB pattern or adjust it?

Gatomoso
04-25-2005, 07:45 PM
I like those a lot better! I didn't like the little loopies for the handle and the novelty yarn. (No offense :heart: )

Did you use the same dimension as the SnB pattern or adjust it?

I adjusted the pattern. I kept one of the cardboard coffee bras and used it as a model (adjusting a little for stretchiness). I didn't like the loopies either. Keep it simple is my thing!

feministmama
04-25-2005, 11:08 PM
I loved the coffee bras and had to make a few of my own! I used the patterns from Stitch 'n Bitch for the wristbands and then made a few more using the stitches in my 365 stitches calendar.

Aw shucks. :blush: Thanks for thinking of me. DId you crochet some of those too? I like your designs. I'll have to put my thinking cap and make some more too. maybe we can have a coffee bra revolution! And burn them in front of Starbucks! :lol: just kidding.

Gatomoso
04-27-2005, 01:04 PM
Woohooo! I'm in for a good old fashioned bra-burning! Lemme know when it's on!

:D