PDA

View Full Version : kellyk's crossable technique

rebecca
04-25-2005, 04:11 PM
I want to take this opportunity to thank you, kelly, for teaching me the crossable technique...it really did the trick and worked very well!! I will certainly use it in future projects. :!:

MaggieL
04-25-2005, 04:34 PM
crossable technique :?? I missed something. :D

KellyK
04-25-2005, 04:57 PM
Rebecca needed some luck at the Doc's today, so I crossed all of my crossables.

You are most welcome.

rebecca
04-25-2005, 06:45 PM
no...not true...she's made this really cool knitting technique... :--- :--- for real!
okay, okay :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: I'm BUSTED!!! But I did have fun busting ya, kelly...it was all in good fun.....bc your crossables worked...
Please forgive an invalid :oops: for making u the brunt of her joke....please

Yes...u r right...I have no shame...lol :roflhard: :roflhard:
I was bad, I'm for real sorry :blush:

rebecca
04-25-2005, 06:47 PM
okay :( , for real...I was playing, everybody...kelly & i had been chatting about stuff & good results & I am feeling like :roflhard: that...and I am guilty of bad taste if i hurt your feelings.... :crying:

rebecca
04-25-2005, 06:52 PM
when i said that i felt like... :roflhard: ....that meant that i was feeling better....i looked at the previous post & realized that ya'll can't read my mind and probably didn't know that's what I meant...my goodness...i even confuse myself sometimes!!

KellyK
04-25-2005, 07:10 PM
Rebecca, Sweetie, CALM DOWN!!! :rofling:

rebecca
04-25-2005, 10:20 PM
:notworthy: lol...thanks, my friend....U r so funny!! I'm calm...but, for real...thanks for the help today and I consider it to be quite 'the technique'...like I said...i'm here...lol
And...no worries...I'm about this :zzz: at the moment and off to bed soon....that was a mistruth...soon after I work on that afghan for a bit. ;) ;) I'm in desperate need of the crossables tech again....I need to have this finished...blocked...dried...and beautifully packaged by May 13 (my anniversary... :fingerwag: .can u imagine?!) that's the rehearsal dinner....but it's still my anniversary and he is getting married on the anniversary weekend we were gonna cruise (that we is me and my husband...not me and my nephew...that would be weird!)
Good evening :waving:
and
Good nite :zzz: