PDA

View Full Version : IT'S A WONDERFUL DAY!!

rebecca
04-28-2005, 01:28 PM
I'm so very, very :D :D !! 1st of all...I find the dress for my nephew's wedding and never had to leave the house (dr's orders...can't for 2 weeks so I was stressing about how to get the dress!!)...so I ordered it off of HSN!! Loved it...couldn't believe it...great day...it's a reversible dress...and it's pretty....my fave color...Pink!!!
Then I was :thinking: concerned about the shoes bc I only wear birkenstocks (health reasons & bc I like em alot!!) and I couldn't quite buy the pair that I want right now....then..... :figureditout: I decided that I would wear a pair of my burgundyish colored sandals...and I'm gonna make felted flowers of the proper pinks to go on the sandals (sounds a bit odd...but I've done the sketch in my head...and they will be cute...or I will buy a pink pair of birks...lol!).....THEN..... :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :cheering: :cheering: I got this HUGE box of yarn from knitpicks!!!! :balloons: :present: all these presents & joy in one day!!!!
I just wanted to share my joy joy joy!!!
And I need to ask ya'll a :?: ..do u have any patterns for very cute felt flowers for my shoes?!....they r gonna be cute...and I will take a pic to show u all....lol!!
oh oh oh...the new cotton called crayon from KP is tooo cute...very bright colors for my granddaughter's dresses....and I have all this yarn for booga bags and a sophie and....oh boy...lots of stuff!!
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: YAY YAY!!

benniesma
04-28-2005, 01:56 PM
Sounds like a fun day for you! Yay! :happydance:

rebecca
04-29-2005, 12:25 PM
:heart: :heart: :heart: and....don't u just love the pic of my baby, miniature doxie, Sally that amy posted for me under my name?! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: THANKS AMY

benniesma
04-29-2005, 08:11 PM
She looks just like the dog I grew up with. Not a minature though. But Fraulein had the same markings. I miss that little girl!

Yours is sure a cutie!

rebecca
04-29-2005, 08:23 PM
:heart: :heart: :heart: Sally....she rules the roost around here! I have to be home during the day, so she is a great companion!! And very much a clown!!
:crying: sorry u miss yours....get another...get a minni..it's as if she's always a pup