PDA

View Full Version : Happy National Teacher Day

Nuno930
05-03-2005, 12:18 PM
I know we have a few here! :cheering: Thanks for all you do! Our world is so much better with people like you! :heart:

KellyK
05-03-2005, 12:23 PM
YES!!! I agree!!! Thank you teachers!!!

Nik...do you have an LSN Celebrations Calendar???

brookenic
05-03-2005, 12:24 PM
I agree. Teachers are very special people. Have a happy day! :sunny:

Nuno930
05-03-2005, 12:27 PM
Nik...do you have an LSN Celebrations Calendar???

No. Google is my home page and they have a thing about National Teacher Day... I didn't even know there was such a thing until then ;)

Jivewhistle
05-03-2005, 12:31 PM
Happy Teacher Appreciation Week :D

:heart: Teachers are treasures. :heart:

Thank you to Amy, who is our irreplacable knitting teacher!

Thank you to Hilde, you sound like you're an awesome teacher! I think if I would have had a cool music teacher like you, I'd be able to play instruments and read music by now. Your students will always think of you as one of their favorites.

And to all the other teachers here thank you for all you do!!!!!!

rebecca
05-03-2005, 01:11 PM
thank you one and all, teachers!!!It's very obvious that without you our kids would literally go 'nowhere' in life!! There are not enough 'thanks' for you...I wish that there were more to be done. It is my family's opinion that teachers, fire fighters & police officers should be the highest paid professions. You ALL protect us in one way or another![/color[color=darkblue]]TEACHERS.... :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: you are appreciated!!

Jivewhistle
05-03-2005, 11:19 PM
I just found this (http://www.tocforme.com/quotes/schoolteacher.html)link ...all teachers should read it :D

hedgehog
05-03-2005, 11:38 PM
Hmmmm... Does this include university professors? I hope so...

i've had such a rough day... I caught a senior cheating on a final exam today. :fingerwag: This student is supposed to graduate on saturday. :(

It's one of those things - you're not proud of yourself when you catch them, nor are you happy about it. But you can't let it go when it's so blatent (ie: a palm full of inked on answers). Of course the student is livid and blaming me. Blaming me for thinking that having answers on her palm was wrong -?? AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!! :wall:

I soooooo appreciate ALL teachers... it's such a rough job.

I'm off to knit and grind my teeth!!

Nuno930
05-04-2005, 12:06 AM
course the student is livid and blaming me. Blaming me for thinking that having answers on her palm was wrong -?? AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

You want I should kick her @**??

I think all my "felt bad" feelings would have dissapered the moment she got sassy. At that point I would have felt joy to fail her. Hmm, guess this explains why I am not a teacher.

MaggieL
05-04-2005, 07:36 AM
I don't even know how to respond. That student made a choice and is now suffering the consequence.

Some people have to blame others for their actions.

:XX: Take two needles and a ball of yarn and don't think about it until the morning. :XX: