PDA

View Full Version : for those of u that know of my addiction...

rebecca
05-21-2005, 11:56 AM
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: ANOTHER new knitpicks catalog came in the mail today...i am so very very :D :D . I know that lots of ya'll know of my :heart: and, yes, my addiction to knitpicks yarn and everything that I get from them.... :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: sooooo...I'm sharing my happy, happy news with u!!
I feel like i just got a :present: in the mail for my :balloons: party because...my husband (sweet, loveable man among men) saw the :shock: look in my eyes when I saw the catalog...and, God :heart: him...he knows that my brief restriction from knitpicks is over...lol..and my yarn buying party begins next payday!!! (fyi...I put myself on restriction from KP bc I was a bad :XX: ... :crying: I went over my limit on my knitting charge card...yes, i have a card exclusively for my addiction...lol)
:shock: LOOK :shock: LOOK in your mailboxes...yours may be here, too!!
:heart: to u crazy :XX: :XY: :X: peeps!!
:waving: :waving: bye bye...for now

Silver
05-21-2005, 11:58 AM
Just to be sure, are we talking about your KnitPicks addiction or your smiley addiction? :??
:roflhard:

rebecca
05-21-2005, 12:57 PM
Well :thinking: , my :XX: friend Silver, it is :wall: painfully obvious that I do have this :drooling: addiction to both knitpicks ( :heart: them) and the :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: emoticons...they are just :thumbsup: and make me :roflhard: and get happy and :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
So...it's a toss up...what's your thought :thinking:
FYI....which is why i voted for MORE...MORE...AND THEN MORE OF :D ;) :( :thinking: :?? :shock: :rollseyes: :happydance: :XX: BC i :heart: :heart: THEM

kemp
05-23-2005, 04:59 AM
whoo hoo :!: Love it when I get off self imposed "probation". What are you getting? I have been working with their Andean silk and it is very nice. :XX:

Although it is usually shoes, I can see where my yarn buying should be put on probation as well!

Happy shopping!

rebecca
05-24-2005, 12:41 PM
I don't know what I'm going to get...ANOTHER new catalog came yesterday or day before...i'm working with the cotton 'crayon' now as i design a belly shirt for my dog...it's fun to work with...but i just can't decide exactly what i want...bc i have so much already...i have to sit down & plan some projects & go from there...perhaps the shine, i'll make something summery for my granddaughter with it....who knows...it's a kunundrum :lol: :lol: