PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck.. hope I survive

Silver
05-21-2005, 03:56 PM
Tonight is my daughter's birthday/slumber party. We're expecting 7 girls in addition to my daughter... all 11 years old.

Someone pray for me... AND my house. http://ganjataz.com/01smileys/images/smileys/GT-PrayingAngel_PilledupPupils.gif

rebecca
05-21-2005, 05:03 PM
:pray: :pray: My dear, dear friend....8 girls, age 11...u d have my prayers, u see, i have 2 daughters 23 & 20 and a son (my best in the world tattoo artist) age 27...all have had sleepovers...boys have fun, etc. But then there are the girl sleep overs, FIRST OF ALL ALLOW ME TO DO THIS, Silver :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: . Secondly I pass on to you the (invisible, but LARGE) magic wand of patience...patience i said...not torture... :rofling: :roflhard: :rofling: Thirdly...allow me to express how much I admire your bravery... :cheering: :cheering: HEAR THIS ONE AND ALL...SILVER IS A VERY BRAVE WOMAN :cheering: (today, anyway :roflhard: :roflhard: ) Fourthly...had i known before now i would have suggested that u buy earplugs and take a lonnnnggg nap today and
fifthly...allow this once again :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: and Sixthly....these girls are (the majority, anyway, whether u r allowed to see it or not) :evil: :twisted: and a bit more :evil: all except for the one that is :hiding:
I'M JOKING...I'M JOKING..I hope (I've had that sleepover a couple of times!) I'm sure u & the girls will have a blast...it'll be fun and something for u to remember for years.... :roflhard:
HAVE FUN

Rennagayle
05-21-2005, 09:08 PM
It's been ten years since my daughter was 11, and had slumber parties. Oh, the noise! Oh, the giggles! Oh, the crumbs! Oh, the fun (for them). :doh:

Have fun, Silver. :mrgreen: There'll be no :zzz: for you tonight. :roflhard:

gardenia
05-21-2005, 09:19 PM
:rofling: Good luck!

:pray:

twiggyann
05-21-2005, 09:28 PM
Good luck. Keep the valium handy. It works if you take it, too. ;)

Silver
05-21-2005, 10:52 PM
I'm still alive! They're all laying on the sofa, watching a movie and seem to be getting sleepy!! WOOT!!

ekgheiy
05-21-2005, 11:24 PM
*ekgheiy whispers good luck and runs for dear life*

:hiding:

DotMom61
05-21-2005, 11:29 PM
I'm still alive! They're all laying on the sofa, watching a movie and seem to be getting sleepy!! WOOT!!

I hate to tell you this, but they're just resting up for later. :roflhard:

rebecca
05-22-2005, 12:28 AM
:pray: :pray: ..are u there?! I'm about to go :X: a bit and i continue with my :pray: since i know about these things.... u will be fine...just very :zzz: tomorrow bc these girls will talk all nite long!!

KellyK
05-22-2005, 12:53 AM
WHAT FUN!!! I miss sleepovers....that was one of the FUNNEST things about being a GIRL. :happydance:

Silver
05-22-2005, 09:46 AM
They were all out by 1am. And the last one up was my daughter so I told her to go to sleep. lol

I survived!!! :cheering:

rebecca
05-22-2005, 12:37 PM
:angelgrin: Wow, Silver...how wonderful!!! I think that u r magic!!
glad fun was had...but I still think u r magical, or slipped 'em a mickey (is that what they call the knock out drink in old movies?)
J/K.. :happydance: :happydance: glad it was a success!!

DotMom61
05-23-2005, 12:16 AM
They were all out by 1am. And the last one up was my daughter so I told her to go to sleep. lol

I survived!!! :cheering:

Oh yea!!! Glad you survived, and I was wrong!

1to1
05-23-2005, 02:46 PM
Silver,

I went through that last week. BUT with only 3 10 yos. Have you recouped yet?

I think I had as much fun as the girls though. :thumbsup:
Carla

Silver
05-23-2005, 03:06 PM
Oh yeah.. recouped and ready to go. Staying up late on a non-school night is pretty normal for me anyway. :) I had lots of fun with the girls.. they're fun at that age (or maybe they just still think *I'M* fun at that age). lol