PDA

View Full Version : YAY...We reached 850 members today!!

rebecca
05-28-2005, 08:05 PM
:cheering: :balloons: :cheering: :balloons: :cheering: :balloons: :cheering: :balloons: :cheering: :balloons: :cheering: :balloons: :cheering: :balloons: :cheering: :balloons: :cheering: :balloons: :cheering: :balloons: :cheering: :balloons: :cheering: :balloons: :cheering: :balloons: :cheering: :balloons:
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Oh Happy Day!!! Today we have 850 :XX: :XY: :X: registered on our site!! YAY for EVERYBODY!!!!Okay, one and all...let's :XX: :XY: :X: :XX: :XY: :X: :XX: :XY: :X: :XX: :XY: :X: :XX: :XY: :X: :XX: :XY: :X: :XX: :XY: :X: :XX: :XY: :X: :XX: :XY: :XX: :XY: :X: :XX: :XY: :X: :XX: :XY: :X: :XX:

LisaD715
05-30-2005, 09:10 AM
Rebecca, with all those emots when do you find time to knit gf? :heart: :rofling: You make my heart sing!!

rebecca
05-30-2005, 10:23 AM
lol...i knit all of the time....but, i must admit....i am about to take time away from the computer for the next couple of weeks bc i have projects that require attention...and i sometimes :roflhard: :rofling: :roflhard: get carried away on here...lol
and i love chatting with u all
gotta :XX:
later

LisaD715
05-30-2005, 06:38 PM
Just make sure you HURRY back!!! How is the afghan going? Did you fix what you had to frog? I cannot wait to see it!

rebecca
05-30-2005, 07:00 PM
it is possessed by some type of :devil: ....i have 2 rows to frog...then 12 to knit...then fringe....then block....i :heart: :heart: :heart: my nephew & his new wife...but I hate that afghan...and it's an easy afghan...i just wasn't in an afghan kinda mood...know what i mean?! then i must finish sallie's belly shirt bc then i have a project with a deadline & i'll really & truly have to stay off of the computer so much...but...the afghan must...1st be finished, we know..only polite...and i started sallie's belly shirt & that shouldn't take but a day...she went to petsmart sat & had her day of beauty & came home with pretty pink nails and I feel :blush: :oops: ashamed that i did not have her special beauty day shirt finished...what kind of a dog mom am I?! :( ...she'll get over it ;)
i'll post pics if the afghan can actually be photographed ...u know...bc of the :devil: possession....

LisaD715
05-31-2005, 06:31 PM
i'll post pics if the afghan can actually be photographed ...u know...bc of the :devil: possession....

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: Rebecca, you make me laugh!! I need a GREAT afghan project for myself. I recently bought a new comforter and have the perfect purple yarn for a throw to match my bed...I better head over to check out some patterns

HURRY BACK!!!!!