PDA

View Full Version : new knitter

budlington
06-05-2005, 11:28 AM
Hi, I just found this site tonight and I had to join and say thank you. I am just learning to knit and tonight finished knitting my first poncho. I got to joining it together and in search of help found this wonderful site. I found out how to join it together and just had to come and say thank you so much for a great site.

Ingrid
06-05-2005, 11:33 AM
Welcome--I recently joined myself (that sounds like I connected my body parts!) and find it to be an enjoyable and informative forum. :D

Nuno930
06-05-2005, 02:08 PM
Hello and welcome! :happydance: This is a great site... for the company and the knitting :thumbsup:

rebecca
06-05-2005, 04:20 PM
Yes. welcome, welcome....we have such talented :XX: around here...well, for instance, as Ingrid said, she just joined herself & we know she did so by :X: as oppossed to regular sewing machine..isn't that so, ingrid...u didn't use a sewing machine, corrrect?!
budlington... :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: CONGRATS on the poncho, look forward to having you around!!'
have a :XX: :XY: ..but not much of a :frog: kind of week one & all

nutterknitter
06-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Congratulations on finishing a poncho--I have been knitting for 6 months and am on my 5th scarf--too chicken to do anything else but knit rectangles! :thumbsup:

Ingrid
06-05-2005, 04:49 PM
as Ingrid said, she just joined herself & we know she did so by :X: as oppossed to regular sewing machine..isn't that so, ingrid...u didn't use a sewing machine, corrrect?!
[quote]

That's right, I bought a sewing machine for steeks and that's ALL it's been used for. :mrgreen:

jodstr2
06-06-2005, 02:43 PM
hi and welcome, budlington! :cheering:
I'm kinda new here too.
congrats on the poncho! :heart: :D

budlington
06-08-2005, 12:36 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome, and also I received lots of help here and it is very much appreciated. I look forward to chatting with you all about knitting.