PDA

View Full Version : Vogue Knitting Winter Edition?

kemp
06-07-2005, 11:48 AM
Has anyone seen this? I read a description of the Angelina shrug and I would love to see a picture of it.

1to1
06-09-2005, 11:11 AM
Yesterday, when I was at Hobby Lobby they had the 2004 Winter Vogue Knitting Mag. I couldn't remember what you were looking for. Maybe you can find one near you.

kemp
06-09-2005, 12:08 PM
Thanks for noticing! :D I wouldn't have thought Hobby Lobby would carry it. At any rate, I was too impatient and ended up getting it from ebay. It was actually less than the cover price including shipping.

BTW...any good yarn sale there rignt now? It is usually something different each week, but I haven't had a chance to go in.

Holly
06-09-2005, 01:18 PM
This is a bit off your topic, but the newest magazine I picked up had a whole shrug section, and the shrug patterns are availlable online at www.interweaveknits.com. They asked several staff members to design their favorite shrugs.

I am debating shrugs vs. socks for my next knitting challenge...hmmm...decisions, decisions ;)

Holly

kemp
06-09-2005, 01:35 PM
thanks for the link! I'm thinking I may just design one myself but I'l definitely check those out.

Go for the socks...they are so fun!