PDA

View Full Version : Are ya値l spoiled like me

rebecca
06-12-2005, 03:01 AM
Okay, last nite, my :heart: sweet, :heart: sweet :inlove: husband walks in with this HUGE :present: bag of all of my faves from Bath & Body works...6or7 or my fave creams & hair stuff.. :cheering: :cheering: I'm a :D HAPPY GIRL..but I'm always a happy girl with my sweet man around!!
Then today...he takes me to my LYS (can't drive bc of brace i'm in & stuff) and he buys me 3 sets of new size 3 dpns bc I didn't like the way the others were working.....then he buys me the spring/summer vogue :thumbsup: at another store....THEN at yet another store....another sock book (knit socks).....then, to top it all off, the sock yarn that he had ordered for me (i picked it out...he looked at it, liked it...paid for it!!) was here and it was ordered Thursday!!!
I :heart: :heart: :heart: this man!!! Of course, I would even if I weren't so spoiled!! And, to you, my :inlove: :heart: i give u my :notworthy: forever bc u give it to me all of the time!! And, I give u the :sunny: and u have my :heart: .....YES, I know i'm mushy....but, hey...u shout it from the roof tops, right?!
ARE YOU SPOILED....JUST CURIOUS...MEN & WOMEN.......
TELL US

mod squad was here

kemp
06-12-2005, 09:06 AM
I am pretty spoiled too...but he isn't too into the yarn thing yet :)

Sara
06-12-2005, 10:42 AM
Hah! Read the last page of my blog about my birthday...

kemp
06-12-2005, 10:44 AM
where is your blog?

Sara
06-12-2005, 10:48 AM
In the blog threads section of KH. I don't have an outside blog.

Jazzmatazz
06-12-2005, 11:34 AM
Well, I was about to say I'm at LEAST as spoiled as you by my husband. Until you got to the part about going to the LYS. You've got me beat there. I think my husband thinks I get all my stuff at Walmart. :happydance:

rebecca
06-12-2005, 12:50 PM
I'm glad u girls r, too....my baby is so sweet....that's just the icing on the cake....we r so lucky!!! I have become so spoiled, i'm ashamed to say....really..., that i would wonder if he was sick or something if i didn't get presents all of the time...i'm terrible....but....ohhhhh so lucky!
now i must go blog hunting!!
:cheering: :cheering: :happydance: :happydance: FOR ALL OF US SPOILED GIRLS :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering:
FYI....my man is spoiled, too.. ;)