PDA

View Full Version : Nicky Epstein is touring & doing classes

rebecca
06-12-2005, 03:09 AM
Okay, I was in my LYS today and my friend that owns it told me that Nicky Epstein will be here, in Savannah, at her shop on Aug 13 for 2 classes :cheering: :cheering: & she's doing a book tour with the classes...new book is "Knitting Over The Edge"....call around your LYS & see if she's gonna be at your LYS or one close by. FYI...u can pre order book at Amazon.com & Overstock.com.....I'm so excited....if she still has an opening on payday....I'll be there....already would have...but my sweet DH has been spending $ on me all weekend before we found out about the class.... :cheering: :cheering: it will be fun & interesting. I've never taken a class from a real Yoda....only seen our Yoda (Amy) on video.....altho.....I'm not at all sure that any other Yoda can come close to measuring up to our Master Yoda! :thumbsup:

Mod squad was here

VictoiseC
06-13-2005, 12:11 PM
Wow, that's cool Rebecca your going to take her class. I got her book recently but once I got it, wasn't sure if I could ever use it (looks complicated). So, I would love to take a class with her too.....

wonder if she's coming New York way..... maybe she has a website.....