PDA

View Full Version : Chatters for tommorow night?

foldedbird
06-12-2005, 10:40 PM
Hi everyone...

I'd like to let you guys know what tommorows chat topic will be.

With Amy's blessing of course, I'd like to put together a tutorial/semi-class for KH. I'd like your ideas on what things you'd like to learn...socks, seaming, knitting in the round...what?

A tutorial that could compliment one (or a few) of Amy's videos would be great, and then we could expand on it a little bit.

So, meet us at chat Monday @ 8pm to hash things over. I'd love to have a 'secretary' to take notes by pasting key ideas into a word pad doc while we're chatting, if anyone is available.

THANKS!

Denise

benniesma
06-13-2005, 09:42 AM
Sounds like fun! DH has a meeting, so if I can get the kids in bed on time I can actually chat! Yay!

Norman
06-13-2005, 11:14 AM
I'll be a Secretary.. I can cut and past fast.. ;) Plus I dunno, I haven't looked, but amy might be able to turn on loggin for a chat room to file or something.. maybe not.. but I'll volunteer.. I need to take a break from that danred scarf I'md oing

foldedbird
06-13-2005, 09:25 PM
Hey,

Did anyone make it into chat? I've been having computer problems for the last hour or so...I'm heading into chat right now.

Sorry about the inconvienience everyone.

Soxy
06-13-2005, 09:40 PM
I tried to get into the chat room, folowed the steps and it said I had registed and showed two people in there, however I couldn't figure out how to enter.

Also when you post the time chat will be open what time zone is it?

Norman
06-14-2005, 08:04 AM
Due to weather around here I was unable to attend.,. I got in later and there were afew pople in there with me :)

foldedbird
06-14-2005, 11:59 AM
Norm was that the first time you had been there when I saw you a bit after 9?

Let's reschedule the chat for Thursday night 8pm Eastern, 5 pm Pacific.

Are any of our forum mods available? I can rework the times if necessary to accomadate everyone, just let me know.

Denise