PDA

View Full Version : Working on site updates

amy
06-13-2005, 10:42 PM
I'm updating the site tonight!

I have to break some videos, but only for an hour or so!

To entertain yourself in the mean time, you can check out the new videos (flagged as "New!"), mostly on the basic techniques page, and one or two on Advanced Techniques page.

amy
06-14-2005, 01:15 AM
Okay, updates are complete!

...They should be anyway. As always, let me know if you come across anything on this site that seems fishy or wrong.

Gracias.

brendajos
06-14-2005, 02:58 AM
okay you shoulda seen the fretting that was going on when i first saw that you were breaking the videos...i sooooooooo needed the button hole video! Thankfully by the time i got to it, you already had it done AND with sound. Thank you so much!!!

amy
06-14-2005, 10:39 AM
Yes, I've been wanting to redo that video to have sound, forever! Glad to have it done for you now!

Aby
06-14-2005, 10:53 AM
I found a few videos not working.. one was the intarsia video. Another was short row with wrap. There were a couple more, but I can't remember which. They were usually the english knitter version to a continental version.

Quietheart
06-14-2005, 11:34 AM
Is all the new stuff on the CD?

Thanks for all your work!
Quietheart

mascarasnake
06-14-2005, 04:45 PM
Doh! I just bought the CD! Oh well, I'm glad there's new stuff, even if I have to access it online...sniff.... :D

Quietheart
06-15-2005, 01:55 PM
I'm getting ready to order the CD and want to make sure it's all updated before I do , so I won't have this happen until Amy updates again *giggle*

Quietheart