PDA

View Full Version : Confessions of a Knitting Junkie

ekgheiy
06-16-2005, 11:03 AM
*giggle* I thought y'all would get a kick out of the latest proof that I might be a knitting junkie... *giggle*

So on Monday night, I tuned into my weekly Beefcake Opera (WWE ;)). I never get a good night's sleep on Sunday nights, so I inevitable CRASH on Monday nights. Consequently, I freqently fall asleep about 30 minutes into The Beefcake Opera. BAD ME!!! Anyhoo ... to combat this most unfortunate lapse of respect, entertainment blasphemy I tell ya, I began knitting during The Beefcake Opera. It worked like a charm ...

... until Monday, June 13, 2005.

Said date marked the first time that I ... *sigh* (deep breath) ...

:oops: FELL ASLEEP WITH MY BELOVED NEEDLES IN MY HANDS!!! AND MID-STITCH AT THAT! :shock: :oops:

I woke up because someone was at the door. Of course, I played it off. I wasn't asleep ... you just caught me mid-blink!! :roflhard:

Ingrid
06-16-2005, 04:31 PM
Yeah, I hear about you junkies nodding off, holding your needles! :P

rebecca
06-16-2005, 04:39 PM
Is that unusual? ekgheiy...i thought that was normal; I'm often awakened by dh, dog, something loud just happened on tv or stereo; depending upon which one I had been listening too....
yeah....that's very normal here ;)

ekgheiy
06-16-2005, 05:47 PM
Is that unusual? ekgheiy...i thought that was normal; I'm often awakened by dh, dog, something loud just happened on tv or stereo; depending upon which one I had been listening too....
yeah....that's very normal here ;) Whoo-hoo ... power to knitpurl junkie'dom. :lol:

rebecca
06-16-2005, 09:27 PM
You SAID IT....my knitting sister!!! :X: this can be our 'power' icon...u know...like power to the people was said a lotta years ago....now it will be...." :X: POWER to knitpurl junkie'dom :lol: " and that can be our icon & motto!! Yeah...there we go...and u know what, ekgheiy?! There are way more than just us...they just won't come out of the closets!! Bunch of babies!! But, we are proud knitpurldom junkies!!! YEAH!!!

Ingrid
06-16-2005, 09:43 PM
:X: :X: :X: :X: :X: I can't believe there are any knitting junkies in the closets. If they are TRUE junkies, their closets are too full. Needle Power!

(Who's gonna knit the flag?)

rebecca
06-17-2005, 04:46 PM
LOL, VERY TRUE INGRID, VERY TRUE!!! We true knitting junkies have closets that look like our lys!