PDA

View Full Version : OT: Happy Dad Day

Norman
06-19-2005, 10:22 AM
*laughs* I know this is probably only me and Joel.. Not sure about the others..

But happy Dad's day none the less.. :)

Here you all go.. it's a little.. well oddd.. but it was the only one I could find that really fit.. :)
Ecard for Dads (http://www.bluemountain.com/view.pd?i=123104529&m=3264&rr=y&source=bma999)

Ingrid
06-19-2005, 10:34 AM
Lets not forget those single moms who serve as both mom and dad. Happy day to you, too. :heart:

Norman
06-19-2005, 10:56 AM
Yes.. :) let's not.. sorry for the one sided look :)

jodstr2
06-19-2005, 11:08 AM
:happydance: :heart: happy father's day! :heart: :happydance:

amy
06-19-2005, 12:06 PM
Happy Fathers Day to you Dave and Joel! :balloons: That card is a thoughtful one. I hope you have a great day!

Are we forgetting any KH Fathers?

Ingrid, that makes me laugh. I think those women can get special recognition on Mother's Day! Leave the Father's Day to the Fathers! My mom was a single mom, and the idea of giving her a card on Father's Day would have been like implying she'd had a sex change operation or something. :roflhard: Please, let us honor our MEN today. This is their holiday and they deserve it!

I tried calling my Dad this morning but he wasn't home. I'll have to try him again tonight. :heart:

Norman
06-20-2005, 08:47 AM
Well nice.. I got some garbage pail kids (Re-issued 4th season) and the Knit Stich Bible and the Knitting Journal.. :) The bible is AWESOME..

You all should check that out if you ever want to make your own designs..

Joel
06-20-2005, 10:27 AM
Cool card Dave!

Are we forgetting any KH Fathers?

Only one other that I know of... Rorshach has a very young child. His "million dollar baby". And yeah.... kudos to the single parents (men and women) who play both mom and dad each and every day.

Hope it was a good day for each and every one of you.

:happydance: