PDA

View Full Version : Amy...

Nuno930
06-22-2005, 09:08 PM
what about putting a little link down at the bottom of the techniques page (something like "Need more help? Try posting at the forum (http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/forum) ") I know you have a tab for it... but I am just thinking (and Ive seen a few people mention they have been on your site for a long time but just now found the forums) that people who new or just not sure how to navigate websites might not know to look for tabs.

Stonington
06-23-2005, 08:10 AM
another site question..... is there a place on the site that you can do a search for a specific subject that has been discussed within the forum? :thinking: Thanks! anne :sunny:

Norman
06-23-2005, 08:14 AM
Yeah at the top under the tabs.. there is a SEARCH link.. :) That will search just the forums tho..

You might be able to do a google search and put site:knittinghelp.com at the end of your search query if you want to try to find something somewhere else on the site.. :S I haven't tried it so I don't know, but I do know the search up there works.. I've used it a few times

Stonington
06-23-2005, 08:16 AM
Thank you so much! I knew it had to be there somewhere... :cheering:

Nuno930
06-23-2005, 08:21 AM
You might be able to do a google search and put site:knittinghelp.com at the end of your search query Bloody genius!

Stonington
06-23-2005, 08:23 AM
You might be able to do a google search and put site:knittinghelp.com at the end of your search query Bloody genius!
Now there will be no livin' with 'im! (just kiddin'-- we love our computer folks!)

Norman
06-23-2005, 10:10 AM
Awww shucks :blush:

Nah.. I just been using that for ages on other sites.. :) Wasn't sure if KH was indexed.. but I tried it and it seems to work

amy
06-23-2005, 08:32 PM
Great idea, Nuno! I've added the link to a few main pages. :thumbsup:
Thanks!