PDA

View Full Version : Knitting Quiz

Nuno930
06-23-2005, 12:51 PM
Got this from Marnie's site. :thumbsup:

You appear to be a Knitting Adventurer.
You are through those knitting growing pains and feeling more adventurous. You can follow a standard pattern if it's not too complicated and know where to go to get help. Maybe you've started to experiment with different fibers and you might be eyeing a book with a cool technique you've never tried. Perhaps you prefer to stick to other people's patterns but you are trying to challenge yourself more. Regardless of your preference, you are continually trying to grow as a knitter, and as well you should since your non-knitting friends are probably dropping some serious hints, these days. http://marniemaclean.com

rebecca
06-23-2005, 01:03 PM
Whoa baby.... :happydance: :happydance:
Who knew...I'm amazing myself! I, am a KNITTING GURU :cheering: :cheering:
Like I said....who knew?! Very cool quiz, Marnie.
Thanks for sharing Nuno

kemp
06-23-2005, 02:12 PM
That was fun!

I'm not sure I agree, but I got the "guru" title too. Love the picture that comes with that one!

"You appear to be a Knitting Guru. You love knitting and do it all the time. While finishing a piece is the plan, you still love the process, and canít imagine a day going by without giving some time to your yarn. Packing for vacation involves leaving ample space for the stash and supplies. It can be hard to tell where the yarn ends and you begin."

Hildegard_von_Knittin
06-23-2005, 04:56 PM
YAY! I'm a knitting goddess!
You appear to be a Knitting Goddess. You are constantly giving and are unconcerned with reward, you simply want others to love knitting as much as you do. If someone wants to knit miles of novelty yarns, you are there for them. If someone wants to learn short row shaping, you can help. There are no taboos in knitting, only opportunities to grow. Everyone should have friend like you around if they want to learn to knit, and there's a good chance that your passion has rubbed off on a few others.

this was awesome, thanks marnie and nuno!

Aby
06-23-2005, 05:37 PM
You appear to be a Knitting Guru. You love knitting and do it all the time. While finishing a piece is the plan, you still love the process, and can't imagine a day going by without giving some time to your yarn. Packing for vacation involves leaving ample space for the stash and supplies. It can be hard to tell where the yarn ends and you begin.

:happydance:

ekgheiy
06-23-2005, 05:49 PM
I'm a "Knitting Guru" too. ;)

Hildegard_von_Knittin
06-23-2005, 07:26 PM
dammit how come i'm just a goddess and not a guru???? i hate hierarchy! :evil:

Julie
06-23-2005, 07:36 PM
Hmmmm...I could have sworn I was a Knitting Adventurer, but when I just re-took it, I was a Knitting Guru. Oh, the difference a few months can make. ;)

rebecca
06-23-2005, 08:02 PM
Face it, ya'll...we are all just FABULOUS....leave it at that!! Now...don't you agree ;) ?!

kemp
06-23-2005, 08:18 PM

I'd much rather be a "goddess"!!! :devil: What's not to like about that???

Nuno930
06-23-2005, 09:09 PM
Does it make you feel better to know you out rank me?

Hildegard_von_Knittin
06-23-2005, 11:41 PM
LOL. no, because I like you! hopefully I outrank KK though, I can't stand her and her happiness. Of course, SHE'S going to be like a knitting guru times a google, so I'll just settle for goddess. :-)

KellyK
06-24-2005, 01:26 AM
Yes, Hildie...Im a Guru.