PDA

View Full Version : Who’s got the champagne?

Nuno930
06-24-2005, 01:59 PM
I finally learned how to pick up a dropped stitch!!!!!!! Yes my friends since November (when I began... yep it has been that long and I am still this green :doh: ) i have unraveled my work to fix it for a paralyzing fear of pick up that dropped stitch!

Shots all around!

KellyK
06-24-2005, 02:58 PM
Here ya go!

Hildegard_von_Knittin
06-24-2005, 03:00 PM
i was thinking more along these lines...

Anne
06-24-2005, 03:31 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WTG Nuno, I also have unraveled many times. Last night while i was :XX: i turned my needles around to :XX: another row and my stitches fell off all the way down the side. I am knitting a throw with each row starting a new color and different yarn. Then when i am through with a row tie the ends for the fringe. Did i have to untie each fringe or what? I like you was terrified to try.

At 10 am this morning i was standing out my LYS waiting for it to open. The gal fixed all the dropped stitches with a crochet hook.

I made the comment i need classes on just fixing my mistakes... she told me the hardest thing to learn is correcting mistakes...

Looking at Amys video last night using the hook to fix mistakes i thought i could do it myself. Nope not me.... afraid try for fear i would make more..

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: Nuno

KellyK
06-24-2005, 04:34 PM
How about this instead?

kitkat
06-24-2005, 05:39 PM
YAY!!!! We can do it!!!! I think the trick is to practice on a swatch, not on a real project!!!! That way, if you botch it totally, it wont matter as much!