View Full Version : Reeeeally frustrated with S 'n B Pattern Errors

07-09-2005, 07:22 PM
I am making the Later Gator Mittens for my kids from Stitch 'n Bitch Nation. I made the smallest size, found out about a pattern correction from this site (http://www.bust.com/knithappens/) and went on my merry way. It came out fine, but too small for my kids. SO, I proceed to go on and make the medium size, and I am running into problem after problem. The number of stitches and the increases just don't add up properly. I am finding it really frustrating. Has anyone else had problems with mistakes in this book????? I mean, it's one thing to have mistakes and provide corrections to those mistakes, but I'm finding mistakes that aren't listed. Grrrrrrr :??

07-14-2005, 08:58 PM
You and about 30 others with this very same problem. There's a thread at knithappens.com (the site for the book, you can also google) about this pattern. Prepare yourself for disappointment. Sorry...

07-14-2005, 10:59 PM
yeah, I try to post about the pattern errors every few weeks. You'd think they'd offer some kind of printed leaflet or something so people can put it in their books.

07-15-2005, 04:27 AM
Last I read, the designer couldn't be contacted to finish putting the 'fine touches' on the pattern...