PDA

View Full Version : trendsetter voila...rocks!

kemp
07-16-2005, 12:06 PM
This yarn is soooooooo soft. I really :heart: :heart: :heart: it. Trendsetter Voila Print (http://www.trendsetteryarns.com/voilaprintspec.htm). I started this scarf last night just to do something brainless before I start my next project. I picked up 2 skeins of this yarn when I found it on sale for 40% off. Now that it is actually knitted, I like it even better. I can't believe how soft it is and I really like the color pattern.

Rennagayle
07-16-2005, 02:47 PM
Ooh la la, it's gorgeous! :heart:

kemp
07-16-2005, 02:50 PM
Thanks. Do you think it would be totally inappropriate to give a scarf as a July birthday gift when it can't even be worn yet?

Rennagayle
07-16-2005, 02:55 PM
That's the kind of thing I wrestle with when giving gifts, too. Here's what I'd do, though. Include a card with some cutesy little poem, or just a little blurb about "this way you'll still think of me when summer's long gone", or any kind of note along that line. I think it would be perfectly appropriate, though. :thumbsup:

BinkyKat
07-16-2005, 02:57 PM
I don't think so, I gave my mom one last June, and she lives in Phoenix. It was a black fuzzy one with a bit of shiny black spark to it. She wears it for evening accessories in cooler weather but it looks very sexy draped over her antique dressery's swivel mirror.... mmmmrrrowwwrrr! ;)

LisaD715
07-16-2005, 08:53 PM
I gave my son's gf a scarf for her July birthday she loved it!!

kemp
07-17-2005, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the ideas guys...even summer evenings here are occasionally cool enough for an "accessory" scarf. This one would qualify for that since its on the skinny side.