PDA

View Full Version : Totally OT=Brawny Commercials...

BinkyKat
07-16-2005, 09:09 PM
Does anyone feel a little dirty after watching the Brawny Papertowel commercials??? :shock: :shock:
Yikes :oops:

Rorshach
07-16-2005, 09:55 PM
Depends entirely on what you mean. I'm going to take a liberty here and think that you mean do I feel like I have dirt on me, and the answer to that would be no. But I think the guy is really cute....ow, that was the sound of my wife hitting me. :lol:

Ingrid
07-16-2005, 10:33 PM
I thought you meant because a man is actually cleaning!

Rorshach
07-16-2005, 10:37 PM
lol, could be that too, if that were the case, somebody better call Ripley's. Cause I wouldn't believe it :lol:

BinkyKat
07-16-2005, 10:44 PM
It was on again.... :shock:
I could care less they are sellling...what was it again... oh yeah, air freshener...no wait.... cheese....um....
Can I be Mrs. Parker? :roflhard:

Aby
07-17-2005, 08:51 AM
I've never gotten into those pretty boys.. I've always had a thing for bad boys and geeks. I got both, in my husband. :roflhard: But I must say, I feel REALLY uncomfortable during those commercials. I squirm and find myself turning completely red faced. My husband thinks that is hysterical and is usually laughing at me because of it. :lol:

dustinac
07-17-2005, 10:12 AM
I tell ya I can feel sorry for the man.. my dh laughs at him and ya know his buddys have to give him a hard time the pay must be AWESOME :D

BinkyKat
07-17-2005, 10:54 AM
See, that's how I feel too, they're cute but if I really think about it... there's something odd about the commercial. Especially that birthday cake one... eeegads :shock:
Honestly, the first couple times I saw that one my jaw just hung open :shock:

Aby
07-17-2005, 04:24 PM
LMAO.... have you guys seen THIS??? http://www.brawnyman.com/products/ads.html

Look on the right where it says Innocent Escapes.. click on those..

My DH and I were dying laughing! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

BinkyKat
07-17-2005, 05:15 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:
I'm just not sure... but the first time I saw the birthday cake version of the Brawny commercials, I was wondering at what point the the cheesy blue movie music would start, or his clothes would fall off....
:shock: :roflhard: :shock: :roflhard:

Ellen Edwards
07-17-2005, 09:37 PM
Totally feel the same way about the strangeness of the Brawny guy---totally like a slimy/robot/serial killer all wrapped up in a brawny package. Hmm. Don't you agree, Mrs.Parker?? YUCK!! :rollseyes:

BinkyKat
07-17-2005, 10:09 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:
Totally!!! There is something cyborgish about him...or
My first thought is he's cute, but yet if my dh acted like that, I would be seriously scared :shock:
I suppose they think it's every woman's dream man but guys like that just make me feel icky. It's like a train wreck though, you can't look away.... :oops:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
07-18-2005, 10:56 AM
heck, I don't care if he';s robot-like. Robots don't wear out as afast!

Oh yes, it's about to be happy birthday Mrs. HILDIE.

Ellen Edwards
07-19-2005, 05:47 PM
:roflhard: But Hilde--doesn't it make you feel a little DIRRRTTTY :roflhard: about the way he wipes up spills!???? :shock: Any- way--you go girl -and Happy Birthday to YOU, Mrs. Hilde!!! :cheering:

feministmama
07-19-2005, 07:30 PM

My DH and I were dying laughing! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Thanks Aby these are toooooo funny. :roflhard: :roflhard:

"come on, let's saw some wood together, doesn't that feel good?"

hedgehog
07-19-2005, 10:05 PM

LOL!!! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

OMG!! I thought i was going to have an aneurysm i was laughing so hard!!! :doh: Uh huh.... Uh huh... REEeeeallly... :roflhard: :roflhard:

One of the best sites on the net!! :thumbsup: I sent one to my sister - Her response was, "OH MY GOD - YOU ARE SO NOT RIGHT"!! :roflhard: :roflhard:

Brilliant!

-hh