PDA

View Full Version : Ann from NH it came! The Knitpicks order came!

Stonington
07-26-2005, 11:38 AM
:cheering: Am I excited? lol.. sorry.. will try to control myself here.
The suggested material for the lace and diamond bootees is Rowan Cotton Glace - 1 3/4 ball of cream, knitted with 1 pair of US 3 (3 1/4 mm) needles. I am reading the instructions :oops: I think I am going to really miss Silver's play by play (socks!) Hope I can do this :thinking: I might (insert I know I will) have questions lol :XX:
anne
Southern Maine

Ingrid
07-26-2005, 02:50 PM
Before knitting, did you ever think you'd get this excited over a ball of yarn in the mail? ;)

Stonington
07-26-2005, 02:56 PM
:inlove: no, I have to say. lol... but before I found this site I knit hardly at all.. made a few things (mostly cocheted) when my daughter was small but NOW! .... I have to have something on the needles all the time lol. Even if it is a dishcloth (like right now) :XX:

Ingrid
07-26-2005, 03:00 PM
We all hear ya! ;)

Stonington
07-26-2005, 03:03 PM
:cheering: Wow it is so nice to be understood! I love this site! Amy, if you are listening (well reading) thank you so much! :sunny:

rebecca
07-26-2005, 04:05 PM
OMGOSH, when my HUGE order of sock yarn came from knitpicks last week...you would have thought I'd won the lotto. I'm :cheering: :cheering: excited just talking about it!!!
AND YESTERDAY
I got my circs for '2 socks on 2 circs' sock knitting & a book in the mail....I :heart: it when the mail comes around here! ;)
If you go here[url] you can have a peek in the book! What fun :lol: (http://www.knitpicks.com/books/books_display.aspx?itemid=30607)

knitbebe
07-26-2005, 11:28 PM
I'm inspired! You guys are going to help make me a rock solid knitter 4 life!! as opposed to picking up the knitting ever 5 years and making someything (if completed at all) badly.

I'm determined to cont. knitting until it's time to leave my needles with my estate! :roflhard: (not much estate to speak of, since I'm a teacher) but I'll have some awesome needles and yarn to pass on.

I now think of MONEY in terms of how much yarn can this buy me!!

:heart: knitbebe