PDA

View Full Version : My first sock!

Shelly
07-27-2005, 01:43 PM
I had it put this post under How to help area, but felt no one had seen it.
So I hope this is the location where I am to put a picture of something I finished. This is the post here:

Just wanted to share a pic of the finished Toddler sock!
Still working on the twin to match :D Thanks ladies for your help :D I started knitting in April this year and I could not have done it without all of your help here. :cheering: :cheering:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/Shellymae/1stTotsockfinished0005.jpg

Silver
07-27-2005, 02:04 PM
Congratulations!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
07-27-2005, 02:27 PM
AND it looks great among the leaves and flowers!!!!

Now,don't be like Hildie and not make the other one!!!!!

Shelly
07-27-2005, 06:36 PM
Thank you ladies :inlove: I'm almost done with the second one also. My three year old is waiting to have them put on him to wear. There kinda thick, being there made with worsted yarn. I'm going to let him wear them like little sock slippers around the house. In the winter they will be great in his boots to help keep his feet warm. Now I have sock fever! I 've been dreaming of sock making in my sleep and dreaming about my next sock yarn I'm going to buy! Crazy I know! :roflhard:

Silver
07-27-2005, 06:51 PM
If he's going to wear them as slippers, you can get some puffy fabric paint and squiggle some designs on the bottom. It'll keep them from being too slippery. :)

rebecca
07-27-2005, 06:54 PM
hey Michelle, I told you that you would get the feva....now u, my dear friend are an official sock knitting addict and there is NO :fingerwag: 12 step program for us!! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:
This is your official WELCOME into the Sock :XX: :XY: :X: Addict Club :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: We all :heart: :heart: :heart: to :XX: socks AND sock yarn makes us look like :shock: !!
WELCOME TO THE CLUB

Shelly
07-27-2005, 07:28 PM
Silver~~Thats a great idea! I'm going to try that. I never thought of doing that before. Thank you :D

Rebecca~~ You got me :roflhard: :roflhard: now! Thanks for welcoming me to the club!! It sure is official now :happydance:

Rorshach
07-27-2005, 10:59 PM
of course, you could start the other one, not finish it and sell it on ebay for a nice price. :roflhard: Welcome by the way to KH! :XX: :happydance:

Ingrid
07-27-2005, 11:09 PM
of course, you could start the other one, not finish it and sell it on ebay for a nice price. :roflhard: Welcome by the way to KH! :XX: :happydance:

:roflhard: :roflhard: Good one!

Shelly
07-27-2005, 11:33 PM
Rorshach wrote:

I might try that :roflhard: :roflhard: I sure could use some sock money right now! Ebay here I come! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: