PDA

View Full Version : OT--Anyone good with sql and server stuff?

kemp
08-03-2005, 04:33 PM
I just switched servers for my blog and I am having trouble getting my old sql database imported. I have tried doing it through cPanel and mysql panel. Please let me know if you think of anything. :)

Nuno930
08-03-2005, 04:56 PM
you speak a da english?

kemp
08-03-2005, 05:54 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard:

just about got it figured out. Still a little glitch with the photo gallery.

Silver
08-03-2005, 06:07 PM
Wish I could help. I'm much more fluent with cpanel than mysql. :?

Ingrid
08-03-2005, 06:27 PM
Hey Nuno--how are you with kdoyrwkjbsdk and lij owegr nflijpwae?

I'm quite fluent, myself.

Aby
08-03-2005, 07:01 PM
We had that problem before, Kemp. It turned out that what we were trying to import was too large and I had to do it all in sections. It was a total PITA BUT I was able to get it all in there. If that's not it, if you explain the glitch a little more and which gallery you are using.. I'm assuming it's "Gallery", then I might be able to help you more.

kemp
08-04-2005, 08:11 AM
Thanks Aby...I have it mostly working now. I hate it when I think I spend hours on something to figure it out (which has its own gratification, but such a time sucker!) when it would take someone who REALLY knows what they're doing just a few minutes. I use Snipe Gallery (www.snipegallery.com) Now I just need to figure out how to skin it again so it looks like the rest of the site.

kemp
08-04-2005, 08:17 AM
woo hoo! I just got it fixed! That took way less time than I expected. Guess I'm a little fresher this morning. I think the server transfer is finally complete.