PDA

View Full Version : NEW KNITPICS

rebecca
08-05-2005, 09:44 PM
HEY...NEW STUFF UP AT KNITPICKS!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

snephenie
08-05-2005, 10:06 PM
Why do I have a feeling my checkbook is going to scream for mercy?

snephenie
08-05-2005, 10:09 PM
YES!!! They added new WOTA colors!

KellyK
08-05-2005, 10:21 PM
MMMmm! Love the Tulip and Violet and Hush! I wonder how Tan differs from Snickerdoodle???

And those CASHMERE blends!! :drool:

Mer
08-05-2005, 10:48 PM
Ooh, how exciting! I have to go take a look.

brendajos
08-05-2005, 10:59 PM
wow has that Palette stuff always been there too? look at those colors too! if those aren't new i am sad i have missed them!!

KellyK
08-05-2005, 11:40 PM
NO! There's all KIND of new yarn!

Palette
Suri Dream
Sierra
Decadence
Twirl
Panache
Ambrosia

PLUS all the new WOTA colors!!

brendajos
08-05-2005, 11:50 PM
NO! There's all KIND of new yarn!

Palette
Suri Dream
Sierra
Decadence
Twirl
Panache
Ambrosia

PLUS all the new WOTA colors!!

they have more color cards now too!! now we can see the color before ordering....veddy happy about that

Nuno930
08-06-2005, 12:09 AM
Ok how many others could tell it was a new yarn by name alone (on my moms dial up so the name showed up before the photo or description)
:waving:

KellyK
08-06-2005, 12:24 AM
:shifty: :waving:

rebecca
08-06-2005, 12:26 AM
I have dyed (lol, I have skeins to do...dye) and gone the NEW KP YARN :angelgrin: HEAVEN............it's lovely; now, if only I had all of that yarn..........hmmmmmmmmm.....one of those new yarns is solid sock yarn!!!!!! But, it's being advertised for fair isle; of which it is great....but it's sock wt!!!! YIPPEE KIYAY!! My wish came true...new WOTA similar to the Merino Style....AND it's all coming out at the same time that Kelley is tutoring me with sweaters...we timed that right :D :D
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: I'm a happy, happy :XX: :XX: knitty girl :D :D
I'm off to knit :waving:

KellyK
08-06-2005, 12:28 AM
And, HOW CUTE will two little girls look in their tulip and violet Fiber Trends Clogs???? :cheering:

Julie
08-06-2005, 12:29 AM
Hooooollllyyyyy cooooooowwwww....those are some beautiful yarns!!

My head is spinning!! What to knit?? I want it all!!! I'ma HUGE fan of alpaca, and there are so many new alpaca goodies!! ACK!! :doh: :happydance: :heart: :mrgreen:

Rennagayle
08-06-2005, 12:30 AM
Oh, yea! I've been waiting for the promised surprises Rebecca kept teasing us with, before placing my order. Here's Knitpicks link (http://www.knitpicks.com/yarns/yarn_list.aspx?categories='542'&searchType=Category&titleName=KnitPicks) , lest any newbie knows not of whom we cheer! :cheering: :happydance: :cheering:

rebecca
08-06-2005, 12:35 AM
I was not teasing (well...not for long ;) ) ....I was giving ya'll a head's up because normaly this wouldn't be on the website until Monday; but from experience from my socks....I had a feeling they were coming out tonight....and I did tell ya'll VERY COOL 8-) and YUMMY yarn was headed our way....others will have to find out all on their on.....happen upon to site or the catalog next week...........we all know about it NOW.... :thumbsup:
And, I've got to say....I :inlove: :heart: :inlove: it ALL!!!

SoapDoc
08-06-2005, 08:02 PM
I was not teasing (well...not for long ;) ) ....I was giving ya'll a head's up because normaly this wouldn't be on the website until Monday; but from experience from my socks....I had a feeling they were coming out tonight....

Rebecca, are you THE Rebecca that knit those lovely socks on the KP site? (I have been MIA for quite a bit and have not even come close to catching up yet, so forgive my missing it if it was mentioned here before)

They are GORGEOUS!! Can't wait to give them a try!! :happydance:

ETA: Just went and checked out the new stuff and boy, am I in TROUBLE! I see way too many things I must have!!

rebecca
08-07-2005, 11:02 AM
:blush: That's me :blush: and ...thank you very much :D
There's so much new stuff on the site that I can't even look bc I have too much to do now & no place to keep my 'yarn in waiting' for the projects on hand that it's..................... making my head spin :shock:
YARN YARN YARN EVERYWHERE...... i want, I need, I want, I need need need that yarn..........lol. I think that I'm going for grabbbing some 'Pallette' 1st to go with my other bazillion balls of yarn for socks and then I'm waiting for my book & Kelley for sweater tutorial to decide which yarn, exactly I'm getting for my test sweater.......decisions, decisions, decisions.....
Now...did I or did I not tell ya'll that cool :inlove: stuff was coming ;) ?!

KellyK
08-07-2005, 05:13 PM
*KellyK whispers to Rebecca*
Did you HEAR that, Bec?? You are THEEEEE Rebecca, now!! :cheering:

DotMom61
08-07-2005, 06:15 PM
Does anyone know whether or not the Andean Silk & Silk Twist would felt?

brendajos
08-07-2005, 06:19 PM
Does anyone know whether or not the Andean Silk & Silk Twist would felt?

i think it would be close. i think it is suppose to have 85% animal fibers

Julie
08-07-2005, 08:34 PM
Julie, Silver tried it and the result was faaaabolous, if I recall correctly. :D

rebecca
08-07-2005, 09:17 PM
*KellyK whispers to Rebecca*
Did you HEAR that, Bec?? You are THEEEEE Rebecca, now!! :cheering:
:blush: yeah :blush: tee hee

rebecca
08-07-2005, 09:20 PM
Okay, I can't stand it....I was just joking about the 'tee hee'....I'm very humbled by all the nice things everyone has said about my socks...I'm really not big headed or anything...mostly I'm very :blush: humble and :shock: amazed and very, very appreciative :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: by all of your support.. Ya'll are just great, thanks

LisaD715
08-07-2005, 09:31 PM
I saw the new yarns and am in heaven! I wonder if the Palette yarns will felt? I would prefer to use those colors for my sister's bags. Any thoughts?

brendajos
08-07-2005, 10:27 PM
I saw the new yarns and am in heaven! I wonder if the Palette yarns will felt? I would prefer to use those colors for my sister's bags. Any thoughts?

i don't see why it wouldn't...it is 100% wool. i ordered color cards on all of them...can't wait to see them live and in color!!

KellyK
08-08-2005, 12:29 AM
I was just joking about the 'tee hee'....
Sweets, you dont HAVE to joke about the 'tee hee'! We are all very proud of ya!

As long as a wool (or other animal fiber) yarn doesnt say superwash, it should felt.

rebecca
08-08-2005, 10:41 AM
Thanks, KK ;)

Pallette will felt...it's the same as WOTA...100% peruvian wool, but it's also fingering wt, so you will have to take that into consideration...but I do so know what you mean, Lisa....those colors are very, very :inlove: YUMMMMMY :inlove:I'm seeing :inlove: SOCKS :inlove: !!

kemp
08-08-2005, 11:04 AM
mmmmmm, Suri Dream, Decadence, Ambrosia. The new colors are very pretty!

InterNette
10-31-2005, 09:53 PM
okay so i dont screw up, i was gonna call knitpic but i saw you have to use this site, so anything i do , will they know? I have an order all ready to go but dont want to screw it up.

KellyK
10-31-2005, 10:33 PM
If you click on the knitpicks link from knittinghelp, and place your order online, then Knittinghelp will get credit for it. It doesnt work if you place a phone order.