PDA

View Full Version : Knitpicks is going to advertise with us too!!!

amy
08-08-2005, 10:35 PM
:shock: Gosh, they contacted me on their own! I was going to approach them!

....Later this month (probably August 22nd) I'll be putting up special Knitpicks ads and links. Click on them to get to Knitpicks, and I'll get an actual percentage of your order!!! :happydance: (A good percentage, too! Puts Amazon to shame!)

Hooray!!...and I know how y'all love knitpicks! :eyebrow:

You know it never even occured to me when I made this site that I might do this, but it feels right. And exciting! Thanks for supporting this everyone. You'll literally be supporting me and this site. Thank you!
:cheering:

BinkyKat
08-08-2005, 10:42 PM
:cheering: Super!
I have been wishlisting stuff from KnitPicks, but I will now wait until later so you can get that %age!

Way to go! I'm so happy for you, you have created an AWESOME place for knitters to go!

Keep up the great work Amy!!! :thumbsup:

brendajos
08-08-2005, 10:49 PM
woo hoo!!! now i just need to remember to click from here and not go direct! this is the best joint around Amy...you should definitely be proud of what you have goin' on here!

gimmesanity
08-08-2005, 11:00 PM
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
You go, girl!! Yay Amy for making such a kick-arse site! :thumbsup:

Julie
08-08-2005, 11:01 PM
:thumbsup: That's awesome, Amy!! I'll be glad to have the opportunity to support KH by buying lots of yarn! :angelgrin:

kemp
08-09-2005, 08:54 AM
Thats wonderful Amy! I'll hold off on buying that yummy new yarn of theirs until you get the link set up. Congrats!

benniesma
08-09-2005, 09:56 AM
I'm so glad that worked out for you so great Amy! I also have a wishlist that I've been adding to regularly. What a great excuse to spend some money! Yarn and supporting my favorite knitting site. Could it be any better? :happydance:

Sara
08-09-2005, 10:31 AM
This is great news! Kudos, Amy! I'm so happy for you!

Let's see, should I buy yarn or textbooks? SHOOT! I have to buy textbooks. I want to hit Knitpicks for two Lucy bags, a shawl from Knitty, a satchel, and some mittens from the book Knit One, Purl Too. It will have to wait. Maybe I'll go up to the bookstore today and see what the damage will be. Then I can "budget" for a yarn purchase.

MaryS
08-09-2005, 10:38 AM
YAY AMY!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Next stash enhancement purchase will POSITIVELY be from Knitpicks

WTG :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mary

Ellen Edwards
08-09-2005, 11:34 AM
:heart: I love Knittinghelp.com, and Knitpicks!! :happydance: The two of you together will be smashing, no doubt. I'm so happy for you both--you'll be good for each other, and you've been so good to us. :heart:

Contiknitter Kelly
08-09-2005, 12:14 PM
WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :thumbsup:

rebecca
08-09-2005, 02:14 PM
WTG Amy :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Joel
08-09-2005, 03:15 PM
Very cool Amy.... nothing like having customers seeking YOU out. That just goes to show the quality of your website and it's ever growing popularity.

Congrats!!!! :thumbsup:

:cheering: :X: :balloons:

SoapDoc
08-09-2005, 05:19 PM
You know it never even occured to me when I made this site that I might do this, but it feels right. And exciting! Thanks for supporting this everyone. You'll literally be supporting me and this site. Thank you!
:cheering:

Excellent! I have a HUGE list going, and will wait until you've gotten the links up to place my order too!!

This is great for all of us!! Thanks for letting us know :) and congrats!!!!!!

brendajos
08-09-2005, 05:24 PM
Do you have any idea when you will have it in the works so we can flood them with the orders we are holding for ya? ;) heaven knows we can only let these lists wait so long! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Nuno930
08-09-2005, 05:45 PM
Psssssst! Brenda :thumbsup:
....Later this month (probably August 22nd) I'll be putting up special Knitpicks ads and links.

brendajos
08-09-2005, 07:06 PM
:oops: oops hee hee....well heck...i have a trip to the pink house planned for around then. trying to decide if it is worth the hassle...mebbe i will just spend all my cashola at knitpicks and not worry about it! :lol:

feministmama
08-09-2005, 07:34 PM
yeah! I am trying to get a bunch of folks to make an order together so we can all get a nuch of stuff without paying shipping. Yeah for Amy!! :cheering:

KellyK
08-09-2005, 08:02 PM
I am waiting to order for all those gazillion pairs of FT clogs now!!! :pray: August 22....HURRY UP!!!

Shelly
08-09-2005, 09:07 PM
Amy I'm so happy for you! :cheering: :cheering: I'm going to wait until then to place my order! :thumbsup:

Rorshach
08-09-2005, 09:09 PM
hehe the more the merrier I say. Saves us the trouble of having to track down those individual websites.

LisaD715
08-09-2005, 10:42 PM
I am tickled pink they are going ot advertize here!!! Amy, you are a dynamo!! Awesome job!! :cheering: :happydance: :happydance: :cheering:

Rennagayle
08-09-2005, 11:04 PM
I'm working on my Christmas knit list, and was planning on making an order later this week, but I'll definitely wait for the links here. It's nice to know that in some small way, we can give back to you, Amy, for providing this awesome site. :thumbsup:

Congratulations, this is so cool! :cheering: :happydance:

Nuno930
08-09-2005, 11:42 PM
:oops: oops hee hee....well heck...i have a trip to the pink house planned for around then. trying to decide if it is worth the hassle...mebbe i will just spend all my cashola at knitpicks and not worry about it! :lol: Crap. you Pm'ed me about that didn't you :oops: Sorry. My head is spinning right now. The pink house is the only yarn store I have ever been too... so I can't really attest to how worth the trip it is :rollseyes: But I like it! :thumbsup: If you are close by I would totaly go to it... and also there is supposed to be a new store in the area! Aparently a high end store?

brendajos
08-10-2005, 11:31 AM
:oops: oops hee hee....well heck...i have a trip to the pink house planned for around then. trying to decide if it is worth the hassle...mebbe i will just spend all my cashola at knitpicks and not worry about it! :lol: Crap. you Pm'ed me about that didn't you :oops: Sorry. My head is spinning right now. The pink house is the only yarn store I have ever been too... so I can't really attest to how worth the trip it is :rollseyes: But I like it! :thumbsup: If you are close by I would totaly go to it... and also there is supposed to be a new store in the area! Aparently a high end store?

lol...that's okay...i was actually talking more about whether it is worth dealing with the mother who i am dragging along to the store! a new store though? eeeeeeeeeeeenteresting!

knitqueen
08-10-2005, 04:09 PM
Amy, this is great news!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

On a side note, I am SO unbelievably sad that you Americans are able to order from Knit Picks, paying no shipping. You are so fortunate!! I ordered from them once, paying exchange, tax, and shipping, and it made it not worth it :crying: .

BUT, now I might HAVE to order from there anyways!! ;)

blueknitter
08-10-2005, 04:53 PM
Hot diggidy-dang!!
I'm new here, but boy, I must have landed in a great forum for them to hunt you out! :thumbsup:

I've already felt mighty welcomed by Ingrid and a few others. Thanks! I'm glad I found this forum. (Ok, enough gush for a little while! :oops: )

amy
08-11-2005, 03:41 PM
Thanks everyone!!!!! :sunny:

You all are so awesome to wait, how sweet of you! I wish I could put these links up earlier for you, sorry to make you wait!

Welcome blueknitter! :D

Jazzmatazz
08-11-2005, 07:52 PM
Everyone I know who knits has told me about your site, so it's great that you have such a good sponsor. Congratulations! :cheering: