PDA

View Full Version : Silver - Needle Beetle Tiger Swallowtail Shawl

MaggieL
08-13-2005, 11:01 AM
I was just looking at your blog and saw the Needle Beetle Tiger Swallowtail Shawl pattern. What color are you thinking about using?

It's beautiful!!! I may have to try that one at some point.

PS Love your BLOG.

Silver
08-13-2005, 11:22 AM
I'm going to knit it with a laceweight yarn, so it will be a lot more airy than their picture. I'm using Lorna's Laces "Helen's Lace" in Somerset. :)

PS.. Thank you!

KellyK
08-14-2005, 06:06 AM
OOOOOH! Those colors are PREEEEEETY!!!! :drool:

rebecca
08-14-2005, 12:25 PM
:heart:in' the yarn, Silver!! Too, too pretty!!
Isn't someone else doing this wrap, too?! I can't remember who...who is it, I can't remember :?? diddly!!

Ingrid
08-14-2005, 12:35 PM
I'm doing it, too. I'm using dk weight as the pattern called for. I'll be interested to see the difference in the patterns with the dk as opposed to the lace weight. I'm going to post a pic as soon as I get done with the first third of the chart.

Silver
08-14-2005, 12:38 PM
Thanks everyone. That yarn was an impulse buy. I love the colors too! Ingrid will be done with her shawl way before me. Mine is on my to-do list, but we all know how those lists grow by themselves. :?? I can't say when I'll get to it. I have too many baby things to knit right now.

MaggieL
08-14-2005, 04:54 PM
Do love those colors silver.

rebecca
08-14-2005, 04:59 PM
me too, as I've said....I can't wait to see the result...of both of them; they are going to be so very, very lovely!!
I'm like you, Silver, the project list continues to grow and grow and grow..one of my friends at KR wanted to 'race' me as we knit the lace wrap that we like in Vogue, I told her that #1...racing would just mean dropped sts and #2...I put it on my list, didn't mean I was going to begin right away...lol!!