PDA

View Full Version : OT: The ABC Extreme Makeover crew is in my area this week

roxyquiksilver34
08-14-2005, 11:16 PM
They are doing a house in the MD/DC area (sssshhh) and the director and 2 sub-designers came into my store over the weekend --- Ty and some other cast/crew members were in the mall getting ice cream.

It's pretty sad when a pseudo-brush with fame gets you excited LOL --- I need a life again!

:oops:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
08-14-2005, 11:19 PM
DUDE that is AWESOME!

Ty is hot!

rebecca
08-15-2005, 12:06 AM
DITTO.....TY IS WAY HOT :thumbsup:

knitqueen
08-15-2005, 12:42 AM
I watched the show tonight, well, most of it...how did it end? I didn't get to see the reveal and I was so hoping that somehow, by some miracle, that they would have been able to find that missing girl. So sad. :crying:

dustinac
08-15-2005, 11:01 AM
I love this show!! KnitQueen they didn't find the girl I was kinda hoping for an update or something too.. Its so sad the mother loved the house it was very touching...

Did ya'll see where they have a lawsuit on their hands... its kinda said cause I watched this episode and thought it was such a wonderful family I wonder what happened.. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,165430,00.html hope this work if not just google Extreme Makeover Lawsuit :lol:

Phretys
08-16-2005, 09:09 PM
The crew redid two houses in my area last year. House #1 was the first one they completely demolished and rebuilt from scratch. I showed up to watch the revealing (and Ty of course), and was surprised to find myself on TV a couple of months later in a closeup of the crowd outside the house.

Trading Spaces also came into town last year. Two neighbors of a coworker of mine were getting their rooms remodeled for the second season premiere, and we sat on my friend's porch watching Paige, Amy Wynn, and a bunch of workers passing back and forth all afternoon/night. It was kind of surreal!

~Debi~

Phretys
08-16-2005, 09:11 PM
The crew redid two houses in my area last year. House #1 was the first one they completely demolished and rebuilt from scratch. I showed up to watch the revealing (and Ty of course), and was surprised to find myself on TV a couple of months later in a closeup of the crowd outside the house.

Trading Spaces also came into town last year. Two neighbors of a coworker of mine were getting their rooms remodeled for the second season premiere, and we sat on my friend's porch watching Paige, Amy Wynn, and a bunch of workers passing back and forth all afternoon/night. It was kind of surreal!

~Debi~