PDA

View Full Version : I hate this website (not THIS website.....)

KellyK
08-17-2005, 08:31 PM
LOOK AT THE FREE PATTERNS ON THIS WEBSITE!! (http://www.ornaghi.it/modelli_en/top_aperto_dream.htm)

YES, they're cute, but what REAL woman could wear some of that stuff??? :mad:

Their baby stuff is adorable, though...

Vendie
08-17-2005, 08:36 PM
Yikes, are these for Barbie? :shock:

...ooh, I think one of the scarves would fit me...

Ingrid
08-17-2005, 08:45 PM
Does it come with the abs?

MaggieL
08-17-2005, 08:46 PM
If it does, I want one. :mrgreen:

dustinac
08-17-2005, 08:49 PM
LOL me too I want her belly lol :lol: I could prolly wear that as a scarf...

rebecca
08-17-2005, 09:23 PM
hmmm.....excuse me....EVERYONE....ATTENTION....that IS me!....please, enough with the remarks....don't hate me because Im beautiful and I live in a town called Stepford

KellyK
08-17-2005, 09:24 PM
:roflhard:

Aby
08-17-2005, 09:26 PM
Oh come on... we all know who could wear that.. Kemp! You KNOW she could totally get away with those designs on her.

KellyK
08-17-2005, 09:32 PM
*grumble*grumble*grumble*boobs*grumble*grumble*gru mble*

Vendie
08-17-2005, 09:43 PM
does it always come back to boobs Kelly? Geesh, if I had known you last year, I would have gladly given you some of mine. But alas, they're no more...

MaggieL
08-17-2005, 09:46 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard:

snephenie
08-17-2005, 09:54 PM
does it always come back to boobs Kelly? Geesh, if I had known you last year, I would have gladly given you some of mine. But alas, they're no more...

Really?? I want to go under the knife so bad. I'd give some to Kelly but I already have a line of people wanting some of my leftovers.

KellyK
08-17-2005, 10:02 PM
*sigh* :(

BinkyKat
08-17-2005, 10:25 PM
What I have has a husbandly growth attached...these sweaters wouldn't cover that... :rollseyes:

TMI?

rebecca
08-17-2005, 10:33 PM

Really?? I want to go under the knife so bad. I'd give some to Kelly but I already have a line of people wanting some of my leftovers.

I wanna do it, too!!....these bad boys are heavy! :shock: !
**Correction**....these bad girls are heavy!!

punkhippiemom
08-17-2005, 11:25 PM
What I have has a husbandly growth attached...these sweaters wouldn't cover that... :rollseyes:

TMI? :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: And I thought I was the only one!!! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Silver could prolly wear em, too... :verysad:

BinkyKat
08-17-2005, 11:34 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: And I thought I was the only one!!! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

We must be married to the same husbandly growth...perhaps I should get him Lance Armstrong'd... :roflhard: :roflhard:

KellyK
08-18-2005, 12:04 AM
:??

Aby
08-18-2005, 12:24 AM
yeah, I think my DH would disown me if I took away his play things.. heh

dustinac
08-18-2005, 07:02 AM
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Vendie
08-18-2005, 07:29 AM
:heart: That is why I must state that my DH is the best DH in the whole world :heart: - he was very supportive of my decision to get the reverse boob job. He just didn't want me to be in such pain (I had arthritis in my back - i'm only 28!).

The best thing I ever did (besides marrying DH aaw :heart: )!! Shirts fit so much better now!

Silver
08-18-2005, 07:54 AM
Silver could prolly wear em, too... :verysad:
Yeah, in the privacy of my own bedroom.

Carol_OH
08-18-2005, 09:00 AM
:??

I'm with Kelly on the 'confused' couch!

*'husbandly growth' - boobs? what!?!? HELP!*

koolbreeze
08-18-2005, 09:52 AM
doesn't that mean that thier husband is more attached to their boobs then they are?

seems everyone wants reductions... i'm with KK i want some leftovers. i wonder if they could really do that... :thinking: if they can take some fat from you butt and put it in your lips the outta be able to put some fat in your boobs! it was cool when i was nursing... i had clevage!!! for the first time! woohoo! :happydance:

so is the site like the victoria sercet of the knitting world? i used to be able to wear stuff like that back in collage... i would dare now! :fingerwag:

Sara
08-18-2005, 09:58 AM
They're referring to their husbands being PHYSICALLY attached to their chests, not just the emotional involvement. :lol:

Carol_OH
08-18-2005, 10:10 AM
ahhh thanks!

<---- slow at times!

I have always been against nips and tucks, but now that I'm middle aged (will be 46 this October) i'm thinking - hmmm a tummy tuck might be nice (I had a c-section with my (only) son and the flub there is a bit annoying and gross - esp when I lose weight, it's even more noticeable) I'm thinking too that a boob lift wouldn't be so bad either. BUT I hate surgery. Sigh....

*not looking foward to my boobs being able to be slung over my shoulder* Remember that childhood song!?!? "Do your boobs hang low, do they wobble too and fro, can you tie them in a knot can you tie them in a bow....mumble mumble something about throwing them over your shoulder....?

:shock:

koolbreeze
08-18-2005, 11:16 AM
you know i remember that song but i don't think we said boobs. i don't rememeber what we said thou... well i nursed 4 children and i have flaps :crying: and i'll b 29 in Nov. so i want some boobs!!!

Carol_OH
08-18-2005, 11:19 AM
hehe I think that you're supposed to use the word "ears" but we substituted ! :D

ekgheiy
08-18-2005, 11:41 AM
LOOK AT THE FREE PATTERNS ON THIS WEBSITE!! (http://www.ornaghi.it/modelli_en/top_aperto_dream.htm) YES, they're cute, but what REAL woman could wear some of that stuff??? :mad: Their baby stuff is adorable, though... Dudes and dudettes!!! I could totally wear all of that stuff ... and show off all of my lumps and bumps and chunky curves and jiggly u-turns!! :roflhard:

Ingrid
08-18-2005, 12:02 PM
When I was younger I wanted to correct the 'baby belly' and the 'post-nursing boobs', but now that I'm older and am content to keep by clothes on, I think I'd do the face--not a Marie Osmond transformation, just a little oomph. But I won't. :rollseyes:

kome
08-18-2005, 12:46 PM
Omg *favorites* I'm so going to make some of those when I get better. O__O I could pull it off. :D

koolbreeze
08-18-2005, 12:52 PM
hehe I think that you're supposed to use the word "ears" but we substituted ! :D

thats it!! i had to go bak and sing it... you know now that i know what was supposed to b said... it make sense!

punkhippiemom
08-18-2005, 12:55 PM
:oops:
I always heard it with...errr...ummm...balls...but then I always hung out with guys when I was younger, that would explain it!

Joel
08-18-2005, 12:58 PM
Im not actually sure which part is cracking me up more....

Responses to the clothes (or lack thereof) or the fact that this thread like so many others on here how now been hijacked by boobs...

amy
08-18-2005, 01:29 PM
hmmm.....excuse me....EVERYONE....ATTENTION....that IS me!....please, enough with the remarks....don't hate me because Im beautiful and I live in a town called Stepford

brendajos
08-18-2005, 01:32 PM
Im not actually sure which part is cracking me up more....

Responses to the clothes (or lack thereof) or the fact that this thread like so many others on here how now been hijacked by boobs...

lol...you would think there were more guys hanging around here than there are wouldn't ya! :P

KellyK
08-18-2005, 04:19 PM
Joel is getting a VERY special education and insight into the female psyche!!

And, Im SO glad to hear that someone around here besides ME ever feels discontented with their boobs!

Joel
08-18-2005, 04:38 PM
Joel is getting a VERY special education and insight into the female psyche!!

And, Im SO glad to hear that someone around here besides ME ever feels discontented with their boobs!

I knew that well before coming here... :roflhard:

Most people are not totally happy with their bodies, boobs, butts, whatever... several people have mentioned they want to lose weight, others (like myself) want to gain some, some women here have gone for reductions... others want augmentation.

brendajos
08-18-2005, 04:40 PM
do you really think that it is safe to be talking about needing to gain weight when there is such a good possibility that there will be women here PMSing AND carrying around sharp pointy sticks some with cords attached in the middle? sheeeeeeesh

Joel
08-18-2005, 04:52 PM
do you really think that it is safe to be talking about needing to gain weight when there is such a good possibility that there will be women here PMSing AND carrying around sharp pointy sticks some with cords attached in the middle? sheeeeeeesh

(Imagining the phone call to my wife)
Yeah.. hi honey... I may be a little late tonight. I'm kinda tied up at the moment.

brendajos
08-18-2005, 04:54 PM

(Imagining the phone call to my wife)
Yeah.. hi honey... I may be a little late tonight. I'm kinda tied up at the moment.

'Zacktly! sheesh...;)

amy
08-18-2005, 05:15 PM
OMG, somehow I managed to completely overlook pages 2 and 3 of this thread when I replied the first time.
:roflhard: Funny thread!

Carol and Kelly, glad I wasn't the only one who didn't get "husbandly attachments." :lol: Very cute.

Now I just have to figure out what Kome's symbols mean....:??

O__O

brendajos
08-18-2005, 05:22 PM
i think that is umm...someone who may not be so well endowed but has the nipplear area available.... :thinking:

Ingrid
08-18-2005, 05:30 PM
"NIPPLEAR" :roflhard: :roflhard: Is that a medical term? :lol:

"This patient, complaining of discomfort in the nipplear region of the boobular plain. . . . "

aliassak
08-18-2005, 06:17 PM
"NIPPLEAR" :roflhard: :roflhard: Is that a medical term? :lol:

"This patient, complaining of discomfort in the nipplear region of the boobular plain. . . . "

OMG, I just choked on my drink! Too freakin funny!!!

BinkyKat
08-18-2005, 07:43 PM
My DH says that guys don't have boobs... they have "huge pectoral muscles" :shock: Whutt-eh-VERRRR!!

gimmesanity
08-18-2005, 07:44 PM
What is this thing?? Kel, don't lie now, I KNOW that you gotta own one of these.... :eyebrow:

snephenie
08-18-2005, 07:49 PM
What is this thing?? Kel, don't lie now, I KNOW that you gotta own one of these.... :eyebrow:

It looks like she was attacked by marshmellows.

humblestumble
08-18-2005, 08:01 PM
I love the stuff on that website, but I think it would suffice to wear a small tank underneath or a shirt. They have a lot of almost- nakie (no bra) chicks on there.

And I plan on getting back in(was I ever?) shape soon. Boy I've slacked soo bad.

Vendie
08-18-2005, 09:00 PM
i think that is umm...someone who may not be so well endowed but has the nipplear area available.... :thinking:

Would President Bush pronounce that nippular? :roflhard:

Ingrid
08-18-2005, 09:20 PM

Would President Bush pronounce that nippular? :roflhard:

OMG FG!!! I almost choked!! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Vendie
08-18-2005, 10:03 PM
:devil:

Thanks, I'll be here all night...Don't forget to tip your servers...

I just couldn't resist

BinkyKat
08-18-2005, 10:08 PM
Yes, we have been entertained this evening by the famous Shecky FiberGirl!

this place is good for my health! :happydance:

Vendie
08-18-2005, 10:13 PM
You know, I just have my moments...usually I'm pretty quiet :rollseyes:

Ingrid
08-18-2005, 10:16 PM
You know, I just have my moments...usually I'm pretty quiet :rollseyes:

Still waters run deep---and extraordinarily funny! :D

KellyK
08-19-2005, 06:48 AM
:roflhard: MARSHMALLOWS! :roflhard: NIPPULAR!!!! :roflhard:

DotMom61
08-19-2005, 09:49 AM

I think I heard Kelly say she baaaadly wanted to be a Ewe for Halloween. So, yes, I would imagine she has one of those on here needles RIGHT NOW!

KellyK
08-19-2005, 07:35 PM
Hildie and I are BOTH making one...we're gonna be...

are you ready for this?

FLOCK EWE!!!!

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Ingrid
08-19-2005, 09:18 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard: YO! :roflhard: :roflhard:

DotMom61
08-19-2005, 11:26 PM
Heavens to Betsy ...the innuendo. :fingerwag: Do you write letters to your mother with the same fingers you typed that with? You should go wash your hands, young lady! {going off in a snitty, snarky huff}

KellyK
08-20-2005, 01:03 AM
AWW, Jul!! Im sorry...didnt mean to offend your eyeballs there!

(But, REALLY...that IS pretty funny, isnt it??)

(And, you dont REALLY say "heavens to Betsy", do you??? :shock: )

Actually, my mom and I have an unusual relationship. She would have been ROLLIN at my horrible offensive joke! :roflhard:

BinkyKat
08-20-2005, 01:10 AM
Kelly, do we have the same mother? Mine too, or she would have been the one to suggest it! My mom's a nut! :roflhard:

MaggieL
08-20-2005, 08:38 AM
You ladies have put a smile on my face. ***it began as a snort*** :roflhard:

DotMom61
08-20-2005, 09:02 AM
AWW, Jul!! Im sorry...didnt mean to offend your eyeballs there!

(But, REALLY...that IS pretty funny, isnt it??)

(And, you dont REALLY say "heavens to Betsy", do you??? :shock: )

Actually, my mom and I have an unusual relationship. She would have been ROLLIN at my horrible offensive joke! :roflhard:

Pssst ..... Kelly! You know I was joking, right? And, no, I usually say "Heavens to Mergatroid." :rollseyes:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
08-20-2005, 10:05 PM
Sheesh, I go away for 3 days and here's a whole thread about boobs!!!!

KK, you don't need bigger boobs. Just get some of THESE (http://www.bodyperks.com/index2.html) :eyebrow:

Flock Ewe is going to be our yarn store with attached coffee bar, Caffiknitted :-)

Ingrid
08-20-2005, 10:09 PM
Hey Hildie--I was just wondering where you've been! Well, you came back with a bang!! :roflhard:

BinkyKat
08-20-2005, 10:25 PM
KK, you don't need bigger boobs. Just get some of THESE (http://www.bodyperks.com/index2.html) :eyebrow:

Uhh-buhhhh :shock:
Figures! Spend all our lives tryin to cover 'em up... NOW we gotta buy FauxNipples!!!???? WTH???? :doh:

"Note to self... Christmas present item # 8 for Matt, fake nipples so he has his own da#n pair to play with...."

Ingrid
08-20-2005, 10:54 PM
What ever happened to walking into a cold room? :thinking:

Vendie
08-20-2005, 10:58 PM
20 bucks for fake nippulars????

Binky, I'm :roflhard: :roflhard: btw.

Can Amy put up a video on how we can make our own? (you know, like the needles?)

brendajos
08-20-2005, 11:08 PM
yeah i am thinkin' that we could prolly knit us up some of them...my momma would be so proud seein' me wear them to church! :roflhard: :roflhard:

Vendie
08-20-2005, 11:11 PM
and I almost edited my post b/c I thought, hmm, maybe I went too far with that one!

Ingrid
08-20-2005, 11:34 PM
Ladies!!! Every hear of bobbles? We already know how to knit them!!

Maybe that's why I don't like the look of bobbles on sweaters. Maybe it's subliminal. :thinking:

koolbreeze
08-20-2005, 11:38 PM
r u kidding me! what is the nipples all about. i hate have people being able to see my nimples! and i was wondering why everyone eles were showing. by golly nimples are in! sheesh i would not pay $20 bucks for some fake nimples mine are big enough. i used to get asked all the time in collage if i was cold! and why do you have to click on a nimple to go to the next page... *shakes head* :rollseyes: i've seen it all!

~Hilde... we're not even gonna ask how you came across this site...~

Ingrid
08-20-2005, 11:42 PM
Here Carmell--you can buy these.

http://www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages/heart_tops_nipple_covers.html

punkhippiemom
08-20-2005, 11:50 PM
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

:shock:

:oops:

bobbles... that's a funny word...

Ingrid
08-20-2005, 11:55 PM
You know-bobbles! And for especially cold days, there's that thing on the top!

BinkyKat
08-21-2005, 12:08 AM
Would the nipple covers stick to these?

ta ta's (http://www.crystalpalaceyarns.com/cpy/patterns/cot_chenille_boob.html)

:roflhard: :roflhard:

punkhippiemom
08-21-2005, 12:09 AM
I'm sorry, that should have been...
:thinking: ... :thinking: ... :shock: ... :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: + :blush:
bobbles.....snort....reminds me of the booby scarf from knitty...

Ingrid
08-21-2005, 12:45 AM
Did I say bobbles? I meant boobles, apparently!!!

I don't think the nipple covers would stich to chenille--too linty. In my personal experience, anyway. :shifty:

brendajos
08-21-2005, 12:51 AM
you been stitching lotsa nipple covers lately? :thinking: hrmmmm

Joel
08-21-2005, 09:12 AM
Sheesh, I go away for 3 days and here's a whole thread about boobs!!!!

Flock Ewe is going to be our yarn store with attached coffee bar, Caffiknitted :-)

Uhh-buhhhh :shock:
Figures! Spend all our lives tryin to cover 'em up... NOW we gotta buy FauxNipples!!!???? WTH???? :doh:

"Note to self... Christmas present item # 8 for Matt, fake nipples so he has his own da#n pair to play with...."

:roflhard: Doesn't Matt have a pair of nipples anyway?

I do like the name Caffiknitted btw...

Joel
08-21-2005, 09:16 AM
A knitted boob? Heck with the weenie warmer... why don't we come up with a large size knitted weenie instead?

"Boobles?" :roflhard: I'm never going to look at those the same way again.

Ingrid
08-21-2005, 10:11 AM

Brendajos--this is what we were 'talking' about.

feministmama
08-21-2005, 10:52 AM

Hmmmm....THose "natural" colors wouldn't look too "natural" on some of us with "un-natural" colored skin. Hmph.

But still a funny thread anyway. boobies. I said boobies !!! :roflhard:

brendajos
08-21-2005, 11:01 AM
well i am not certain that there are very many people who are naturally that color in the nipplear region. i must say that the idea that some people are trying to enhance them while others are using bandaids to hide them is a bit amusing to me. and there are probably some misguided fools that are doing BOTH!!! :rofling:

KellyK
08-21-2005, 01:10 PM
OMG :roflhard:

The "next page" button on that site is HYSTERICAL.

BinkyKat
08-21-2005, 01:11 PM
:roflhard: Doesn't Matt have a pair of nipples anyway?

Them're no fun... maybe I could get a set and stick 'em to my forhead. Just so you know... I'm married to a 36 year old 7th Grader!!! :doh:

Since we have seen a lot of knitting that is so female sided, the guys on this site seriously need to come up with some masculine designs! Knitted boobs? Or this...whazza?!? (http://knitty.com/ISSUEwinter04/PATTwomb.html). How's about a knitted prostate? Now THAT can't be too far off the design boards....

Rorshach
08-21-2005, 01:25 PM
Since we have seen a lot of knitting that is so female sided, the guys on this site seriously need to come up with some masculine designs! Knitted boobs? Or this...How's about a knitted prostate? Now THAT can't be too far off the design boards....

Sheesh, after reading this thread I thought GUYS were attached to boobs that were attached to women, apparently, this is not the case.

As for the knitted prostrate, that would be amusing, suppose we guys could also come up with knitted phallus to go with willie warmers, after all, if you gals don't have a guy to knit for, or model for you, how're you gonna know if that warmer fits? hmm sounds like a good idea to me. :roflhard: :thumbsup:

Joel
08-21-2005, 08:06 PM
Since we have seen a lot of knitting that is so female sided, the guys on this site seriously need to come up with some masculine designs! Knitted boobs? Or this...How's about a knitted prostate? Now THAT can't be too far off the design boards....

Sheesh, after reading this thread I thought GUYS were attached to boobs that were attached to women, apparently, this is not the case.

As for the knitted prostrate, that would be amusing, suppose we guys could also come up with knitted phallus to go with willie warmers, after all, if you gals don't have a guy to knit for, or model for you, how're you gonna know if that warmer fits? hmm sounds like a good idea to me. :roflhard: :thumbsup:

Are you volunteering to make the prototype Aaron? lol

Ingrid
08-21-2005, 08:49 PM
Guys may admire the boobs attached to women, but women have to live with them, and society tells us that whatever size or shape they are, they're just not acceptable. I personally don't care anymore. They did their job when my kids were babies, and I'm grateful for that. It the cost is never going braless, so be it.

I think that's why when you see fake nipples and stick on breasts and all the other nonsense that they're trying to sell us, it's such a hoot.

Plus Feministmama and Binkycat get silly when you mention boobage

BinkyKat
08-21-2005, 09:14 PM
Plus Feministmama and Binkycat get silly when you mention boobage

scknckxxxss!snrt!!

Rorshach
08-21-2005, 09:57 PM
Are you volunteering to make the prototype Aaron? lol

***KNOTTY ALERT***
'Spose I could, or should I just make a Buzzer cozy and put in a couple of bells in with it for realistic action? :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

KellyK
08-21-2005, 10:13 PM
careful, y'all! ;)

Rorshach
08-21-2005, 10:20 PM
what? :angelgrin:

It's only dirty if you think about it. so don't think about it :rofling:

MaggieL
08-22-2005, 08:00 PM

Hildegard_von_Knittin
08-22-2005, 11:54 PM
Knotty alert!!! Just for you KK!

(.)(.)

KellyK
08-23-2005, 12:19 AM
:cheering: YAYYYY! Yellow boobies!!! :cheering: Thanks, Hild!

Joel
08-23-2005, 10:45 AM